“Amazing day”

Happy Daze Barbados
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Discover a slice of heaven with our chilled & fun packed cruises. We offer Daily Excursions, Sunset Cruises & Private Charter. With our Daily Excursions you can enjoy sailing along the West Coast of Barbados. Indulging in swimming with the turtles and snorkel over one of Barbados most famous shipwrecks. Tours include a Bajan lunch and open bar. Sunset Cruises, the sun does set best in the West so why not take a sunset cruise to witness this for yourself. Sunset cruises include delightful finger food and open bar. A private charter is exactly as it reads; it’s your day, on your boat with your choice of catering. The only thing that you can expect not to change is our 5* service and attention to detail. The boat truly is yours, choose your length of cruise and direction of sail.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

Top day, would highly recommend!
Staff on board are incredible and will always put you first! Food is amazing cooked by Raymond, captain chad is hilarious, Kimberley is always there for your drinks and a great laugh! Josh is great for getting you into the water, and helping not so very confident swimmers!! Would so again great day! And would always recommend happy days! Stay happy guys and keep smiling ✌

All reviews
"lunch"
"company"
"sea"

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

We got recommended Happy Daze by our villa manager and we were not disappointed! From the minute we got on the boat to the minute we got off we had a totally superb fun beautiful day! We laughed so much, we saw beautiful sights, swam with the turtles and tropical fish. Lunch was absolutely superb, all freshly prepared on board, the drinks never stopped get poured and the information provided was top quality. We want to thank Chad, Ross, Kimberly and Raymond the chef for a most wonderful day today! I really do suggest that if you want to get a boat out for 5 hours and have the best time at superb value this is the boat to hire! Thank you guys .... enjoy your “office” and treat your future guests as you did us today and your’ll always be the number one boat trip in Barbados !

Reviewed 10 January 2018

I took my boyfriend to Barbados for his birthday in November 2017. He had been a few times before, but this was my first time to the Island. I wanted to surprise him on his big day so with the help of Rebecca Pitcher (amazing to work with!) at R&R Cruising, we came up with the best itinerary and option for me, Happy Daze. We snorkel frequently so we told them exactly what we wanted to see and I wanted a longer sail so we arranged for the 6 hour tour. I also wanted a private chef who would make some of Stan's fav items.

Chad was so knowledgeable and fun to be around. He went above and beyond and gave us the history of Barbados and identified some of the key landmarks. He was jovial and nicknamed my boyfriend Jacques Cousteau...made him feel like a King for the day! Roland, our chef and his deckhand, made an incredible three course meal plus two additional snacks. He has been a chef for 15 years and recently joined the crew. He is more than capable and so pleasant to be around!

We fished, swam, snorkeled, ate, drank, and giggled until our bellies hurt. I never wanted it to end! I couldn't think of a better crew and I am so thankful to them. Highly recommend Happy Daze!

George T, Public Relations Manager at Happy Daze Barbados, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Dear Vanessa,

Thank you for taking your time to write such a positive review about us at HappyDaze, I'm delighted you & your boyfriend had such a fantastic time.

I have passed your kind words on to Chad & the crew :)

We hope to see you again soon. George

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Five stars isn't enough to express how great this day was. From when we boarded at 9:45 AM to when we got off around 2:45, we were continuously impressed by how much the staff cares about the customers. Unlike most other catamaran rides, Happy Daze only takes up to 12 people on each trip, and the beautiful, pristine boat fit everyone more than comfortably. The staff was amazing - Chad - the captain was extremely personable, knowledgable, and friendly. The chef on board cooked a delicious meal and the team really strived to make sure every single person was having the best day.

We took three stops, one at an old shipwreck, one with sea turtles, and one to just hang out in the water. Chad has been doing this for years and timed everything perfectly so that there were not many other catamarans and snorkelers while we were in the water.

I would HIGHLY recommend this experience to anyone. I can't say enough great things about how wonderful this day was. I would choose this over any catamaran company any day!