“Fantastic activity for teens - great instructor - awesome time!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jetblade Barbados

and up
Jetblade in Barbados
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: As Barbados Fastest Growing experience Jetblade Barbados believes that life is all about experiences and the reason why we exist is to live and breathe our passion in life. Hydro flight is our passion and we believe it’s an experience like no other. We believe that our quest for one-of-a-kind experiences help us create the living legends of our time. Our purpose? To evoke the primal excitement and joy in everyone, no matter what walk of life you come from, and trigger deep seeded emotions of awe and matchless exhilaration. This is why we do what we do in such a memorable and magical place.As the authority we understand each and every one of our guests personal concerns especially our non swimmers and the fear their may possess.This is why we have been very successful in flying our non swimming guests and is supported by our A+ customer service.Visiting Barbados or currently in Barbados?
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Springfield, Massachusetts
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Fantastic activity for teens - great instructor - awesome time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 28, 2017

We were recommended Jetblade Barbados by the Hilton Barbados in Georgetown. With 4 teenagers looking for something fun to do, this was the perfect thing! Devon, the owner, was fantastic with the kids, giving them detailed instruction and ample time to be in the water and in the air. Totally worth the money - high recommend Jetblade Barbados!

New York City, New York
“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2017

This was an great experience. The instructor was great and helped you a lot with understanding how it works. I would definitely do this again when I visit and reccomend to anyone going to Barbados

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Walking on water Birthday present ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2017 via mobile

What a great experience I bought this experience for a Birthday present for our best friends son Scott who is 22 years old but not wanting him to be alone 4 of us also did it including myself (55 years young)
The owner and instructor Devon was great and so helpful and made us feel very safe and welcome he picked us up from our hotel in a dodge v8 truck who's was the start of a really great day

Devon used the word awesome quite a lot when we asked how we were doing which I think is a good word for us to also use to describe our experience on the Jetblade

Valley Village, CA
“The Best of Barbados.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 17, 2017

I visited Barbados for the first time in January 2017 and had over a week for a full exploration of the island and what it had to offer. Despite the beaches being one of the most beautiful things the island had to offer, I didn't spend much time laying around. I went onto "360" tour around the island, down into caves, strolled through gardens, went horseback riding, took a sailing tour and went snorkeling in Carlisle bay to see the turtles and ship wrecks, I even went on a hike at night just to make sure I covered all the bases :) But among all the things I did JetBlade Barbados was my favorite! My Goodness it's worth every penny!!! It's situated in one of the most beautiful bays - Carlisle bay - very close to Bridgetown port, so if you're hopping off a cruise ship for short time on the island - Jetblade would be a perfect fun thing to do as it only takes about 45 minutes. The experience of soaring above the water in a jetpack is nothing I will ever forget! It's a little scary as a though at first but a lot exciting once you actually start. The instructor Devon Bates and his team are so great they will put your mind at ease and have you flying in no time. Devon was very calm and methodical and his voice guided and encouraged me through the whole experience. He lets you know when you're doing great or what you need to adjust to correct your trajectory, and that really helps in the time when your mind is racing and the body wants to tense up. He'll come get you up and flying again if you fall, which by the way is part of the fun :) And to top it all off they filmed it all with my camera, so now I have an awesome video of myself soaring in the air like a superwoman and dangling my feet like a little girl :)

I don't even write reviews usually, but I absolutely loved this experience and wanted to share it, so more people would potentially try it. It beats anything the Island has to offer!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Wirral, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Exhilarating, exciting, great fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2017 via mobile

Collected from our hotel with typical warmth and friendliness. Devon was a fabulous teacher, I entered the water with confidence having been given clear explanations of the controls and what to expect. Nothing daunting about it, you are in safe hands and it is an experience I definitely recommend. If you are thinking about it then do ahead do it...you will not regret it!
It left me with a great sense of achievement and I eagerly await the photographs that Devon will be sending in the next few days.
Peter C