“Jedblade Barbados is AMAZING!!!”
Review of Jetblade Barbados

Jetblade in Barbados
Ranked #16 of 74 Tours in Bridgetown
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: As Barbados Fastest Growing experience Jetblade Barbados believes that life is all about experiences and the reason why we exist is to live and breathe our passion in life. Hydro flight is our passion and we believe it’s an experience like no other. We believe that our quest for one-of-a-kind experiences help us create the living legends of our time. Our purpose? To evoke the primal excitement and joy in everyone, no matter what walk of life you come from, and trigger deep seeded emotions of awe and matchless exhilaration. This is why we do what we do in such a memorable and magical place.As the authority we understand each and every one of our guests personal concerns especially our non swimmers and the fear their may possess.This is why we have been very successful in flying our non swimming guests and is supported by our A+ customer service.Visiting Barbados or currently in Barbados?
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Jedblade Barbados is AMAZING!!!”
Reviewed December 10, 2016

I had the pleasure of being taught to do my first jetblade ride with Devon (owner) and it was absolutely amazing!!! He is a very patient teacher and got me comfortable with the machinery before the ride and gave instruction throughout my 30 minutes. It was definitely an amazing experience and highly recommend Jetblade Barbados if you are looking for motorsports while in Barbados.

Visited October 2016

Leicester, United Kingdom
“Fantastic fun”
Reviewed December 10, 2016

What a great experience - a great memory from a fantastic holiday. Devon and his team were extremely polite and friendly , their knowledge and advice was perfect . The experience itself was amazing , exhilarating and so much fun . Thankyou guys for such a wonderful day

Brooklyn, New York
“great”
Reviewed December 5, 2016

Great experience. This was my second time doing it and i will surely do it again on my next visit...

New York City, New York
“JET BLADE BARBADOS”
Reviewed December 5, 2016

So this was my second time doing the the pack and it was an even better experience... a must try if your on the island and looking for some fun... great job thanks again and I'll be back next year!!!

Foster City, California
“Great Experience !!”
Reviewed November 26, 2016

My wife and I had a great
Time learning to "pilot the pack"!! Devon is an excellenct instructor and I would highly recommend giving Mg it a try! I just might have to buy one......

Visited November 2016