“Sooooo funn!” 5 of 5 bubbles

and up
Jetblade in Barbados
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: As Barbados Fastest Growing experience Jetblade Barbados believes that life is all about experiences and the reason why we exist is to live and breathe our passion in life. Hydro flight is our passion and we believe it’s an experience like no other. We believe that our quest for one-of-a-kind experiences help us create the living legends of our time. Our purpose? To evoke the primal excitement and joy in everyone, no matter what walk of life you come from, and trigger deep seeded emotions of awe and matchless exhilaration. This is why we do what we do in such a memorable and magical place.As the authority we understand each and every one of our guests personal concerns especially our non swimmers and the fear their may possess.This is why we have been very successful in flying our non swimming guests and is supported by our A+ customer service.Visiting Barbados or currently in Barbados?
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Richmond, Virginia
“Sooooo funn!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 24, 2016

This is definitely a MUST when on vacation! We had a blast doing it! The instructors were really helpful!

“great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2016

it was the best thing I did in Barbados! Devon is a really great guy with a lot of tips to do the jet blading right. I will defenetly do this again when I'll go back to Barbados!

Lerwick, United Kingdom
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Jet blade Barbados”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2016 via mobile

This was something that really caught our eye whilst looking for things to do prior to our trip to Barbados and I'm pleased to say it didn't disappoint.

The guy was so cool and very relaxed. It was our first time doing it and he was so patient and managed to get us progressing pretty fast! Customer service was excellent and would recommend it to anyone who likes something a bit different or that has been before! Would definitely go back!

Visited June 2016
Vaterstetten, Bayern, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Big Thrill, no fear”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2016

This was an awesome experience. Devon the guide was always with me so I could learn very fast how to act with the jetblade. It is real big fun, once you understand how it works and you make it to get out of the water and the flying or walking above the water like Jesus did in former times!

London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 12, 2016

Though I love swimming and snorkeling, I have never tried any other water sports. But jet blading, combining water and flying, was intriguing. I booked an hour session by calling number on website as I thought half an hour would not be enough for me. I was happy I did as it was great fun! Devon is a great teacher and after precise instructions I was able to start moving forward and in few minutes I began to fly! Controlling the equipment does not require physical strength, so even as a woman I did not have a problem. Devon was always nearby so I was feeling safe. Just enjoyed the flying and the beautiful view of the Carlisle Bay. I can highly recommend this experience to everybody visiting Barbados and when I come back I will book another jet blading session again!