“Wonderful views, excellent sushi”
Review of The Harbourfront

The Harbourfront
Ranked #20 of 115 Restaurants in Hamilton
Price range: US$20 - US$70
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We stopped here for a late lunch. Excellent service, no outdoor seating at the time but wonderful views anyway. Crisp linen, good service, very fine sushi - the Bento Box was delicious. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

My husband and I recently came here for dinner, celebrating our babymoon. We had a good experience here and would come back.

We entered through the Bermuda Underwater Exploration Institute (closed at the time) so it was a little weird walking through an empty building before we found the restaurant. The restaurant itself is nice and it has a more formal atmosphere (attire: husband wore a polo and shorts with sandals - I wore a dress with sandals).

We started with a tempura oyster appetizer with a spicy sauce. I had the Bamboo roll (sushi) for my main meal, which was pretty good and ratio between ingredients and rice were appropriate- the seaweed used has a stronger flavor. My husband had the Linguine Aragosta - very generous with the lobster and the portion size was enough to share.

The waitress was very attentive and we had a great view of the water. The restaurant is also a close walk into town.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

Visited Bermuda with my son. Looked for a nice restaurant to take him out for his birthday. We went to Harbourfront and had a great meal. The 10 oz Filet my son had was the best we have ever had. Well worth the price. Recommend The Harbourfront to anyone visiting Hamilton Bermuda

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Bermuda has many wonderful restaurants and this is one of them. It comes,complete with a great harbor view.

There is an extensive wine list. Outstanding.

Most of our group had either the seafood or the steaks. The experts had the sushi. (It looked special.)

The manger always comes out to check on us.

No desert this time. We were all full.

Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

I had been here many times...and yes...I will always be back...i find this place so calm for me....I love seating outside...beautiful view and you can see the fish waiting for the pieces of bread..lovely...! I personally I the love salmon..but it's really filling when u eat sushi as appetiser..it depends maybe if your a big eater..and the dessert here...! and also the seaweed salad too...!!