“Save Your Money - Stay Away!!!”

Azzurro Ristorante Italiano
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Azzurro Ristorante Italiano, our ocean front restaurant on world-famous Palm Beach, guarantees breathtaking ocean views and an excellent setting for a romantic or special occasion dinner at sunset. Serving the highest quality Italian dishes for over 15 years, Azzurro is an all-time favorite amongst food lovers. In an elegant open-air setting we serve a variety of seafood specialties, and other authentic, Italian dishes. Fresh seafood from our aquarium is served upon request. Our signature dish is the “Spaghetti al Formaggio Parmigiano” that involves a spectacular culinary show with a Parmesan cheese wheel, prepared at your table. And our creamy Burrata di Bufala cheese, flown in directly from Italy became a sensation here on the island. At Azzurro, it’s all about experiencing memorable moments.
Reviewed 11 April 2021

My girlfriend and I figured we would try this restaurant out. When we arrived the restaurant was busy so we had high expectations and a huge appetite. The bread they first brought out was stale and bland (which usually if the bread is off it’s foreshadowing things to come). I ordered a glass of wine and we decided on the polenta appetizer and oysters. The polenta had ZERO taste and was stale as well, then the oysters came out and we were unaware it was shuck your own oyster night... the waitress even stood right next to our table while my girlfriend tried to shuck her oysters, just terrible service and awareness. For our meals we had the Veal Ossobuco and the Linguini Frutti de Mare, the veal was tender but very fatty and came with either risotto or mashed potatoes, I couldn’t tell because it was basically a ball of cheese and lumps. The linguine had calamari, mussels, and shrimp, which all tasted rubbery and fishy. We usually never send food back and give the benefit of the doubt but we had instant regret about dining at this restaurant and we highly recommend to check out other spots in Aruba. We certainly will NOT be back.

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,553)

Reviewed 10 April 2021 via mobile

My family and I had a great meal at Azzurro! We started with the Burrata, Karen our waitress suggested it. By the way, she was fantastic! Our entire meal was fantastic! Will definitely be back on our next visit.

Reviewed 8 April 2021 via mobile

Nice restaurant close to all the resorts and easy to walk to from Marriott. Good service and prices. Food was average Italian fare. I had spaghetti with clams. Big portion and good amount of clams.

Date of visit: March 2021
Reviewed 7 April 2021 via mobile

It’s a casual Italian restaurant with great ocean view. Waitresses and waiters were very agile and friendly. Tomato pasta mixed in a big cheese was a showcase that was served in front of customers. Grilled octopus was delicious.

1  Thank nyay
Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

Not only was the food fantastic but so was the service. Karen made our night fantastic. I had the lobster ravioli and it is the best thing I’ve ever eaten.