“Best Night in Aruba”
Review of Casa Nonna

Casa Nonna
Reserve with OpenTable
Casa Nonna is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

We decided to walk to the Ritz Carlton for dinner since we were staying at the Surf Club and that was a really good decision. We started with a drink at the lobby bar to watch the sunset and although it was very nice, dinner at Casa Nonna was the hightlight of the evening. The service is simply perfect! The bartender, George made our drinks at the table. I had the signature Belini and my husband had a negroni and both were prepared perfectly. Our waiter, I think his name was Louis, anticipated our every need. The food was devine! What a wonderful evening. Thanks to everyone at the restaurant for making the evening so memorable.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Loved our meal at Casa Nonna. The food and service was terrific. Just what we needed after having night after night of Caribbean/Seafood. The homemade pasta is just like Nonna would have made. Our 2 teenage boys are already asking to go one more time before we leave. I highly recommend Casa Nonna!!!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

One of the top restaurants in Aruba. Only open for three weeks and off to a great start My wife and I had a wonderful experience dining at this restaurant. One course was better than the next. All main dishes looked very appetizing. The meatballs were probably the best I’ve ever had, And I have eaten Italian food my entire life. The sauce was excellent, and the chef even came out and explain to me how he makes it.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We went for a later dinner. We ordered a few things to share. The burrata was ok. I like it runny and gooey and salty. It was a bit hard.

We ordered the agnolotti and the chicken Parma and a pork ragu. It was good. The homemade pasta was delicious.

For dessert we got gelato and the rice pudding. The desserts were ok. The gelato place at the Marriott is wonderful and should be a place to stop when you are near the ritz.

Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Lots of awesome options in Aruba but stumbled apon the recently opened Casa Nonna at the Ritz and found a new top spot. Outdoor tables with live music at subset doesn't get any better...well it does awesome food with excellent service made this a return stop on our current trip. Highlights for us included the cod and several sides including brocolini and brussel sprouts. Angela our server took excellent care of us and our kids. Kid menu included 4 oz felet and chicken parm. Will certainly be in our future Aruba eats rotation.