“Very nice and relaxing atmosphere”
Review of Intermezzo Day Spa - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Intermezzo Day Spa
Reviewed 4 October 2012

We took advantage of our extra budgeted money to go to the Intermezzo Day Spa. We got the Bonbini Welcome Package which included the massage and the facial. At our appointment, we were greeted by our masseuses/estheticians Mercedes and Nita, very nice girls. The rooms were clean, cool, and the massage beds were so comfortable and cozy; they have a nice warm blanket for you to be covered in. The massage was extremely relaxing and I was wishing it would never end. The facial was good too; my husband didn't enjoy that as much, but I think if we knew, we'd probably trade it for more massage time. Still good facial though. Overall a great experience!

Reviewed 29 September 2012

We stayed at Bucuti and their Intermezzo Spa was under construction so they took us to one at another hotel down the road. We had booked for an hour long couples massage but when we got there we changed it to 90 minutes. It was nice and cool in there and the masseuses were amazing. Usually during a massage I'm distracted by how much time I might have left. This felt like it went on forever. It was the perfect mixture of deep tissue where needed and relaxing massage. We wish we went twice. GREAT prices too.

1  Thank Courtney K
Reviewed 21 August 2012

I booked a treatment at this spa located in my hotel, Bucuti and Tara Beach Resort. My aim was to decompress and slough off all remnants of my work life back home. Task accomplished! I had a fango wrap followed by a relaxing massage and full facial. My masseuse, Danny has magic fingers. I was there for three hours and the end result was beyond my expectations. My skin felt supple and literally glowed. I will be doing this everytime I visit Aruba.

Reviewed 12 July 2012

My husband and I booked a couples massage with our hotel, however our hotel's spa location does not offer a couples massge set up, so we were taxied over to another Intermezzo Spa location. The massage therapists were AWESOME, both were friendly and had great therputic technique. The actual spa "room" was very out dated and the noise of the busy traffic/ street front location inhibited our tranquility a bit. When I mentioned this to the driver, when asked how it was, he stated that the spa was previously located on the second floor within the building, but they moved to be closer to the street so as to be more visible. The aromatic massage oil was was very pleasent , we enjoyed the massage, but would have preferred some heated towels/sheets and possibly warm wash clothes for our faces. Once the massage began we were able to close our eyes and forget about the dated wall paper/ curtains and sheets and 1970's themed "regal beagle" lounge set up. The massage therapist were very friendly and theraputic. I would look around for a newer more up to date spa for a couples massage on our next visit.