“Relaxation at its best.”
Review of Intermezzo Day Spa - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Intermezzo Day Spa
Reviewed 21 August 2012

I booked a treatment at this spa located in my hotel, Bucuti and Tara Beach Resort. My aim was to decompress and slough off all remnants of my work life back home. Task accomplished! I had a fango wrap followed by a relaxing massage and full facial. My masseuse, Danny has magic fingers. I was there for three hours and the end result was beyond my expectations. My skin felt supple and literally glowed. I will be doing this everytime I visit Aruba.

Reviewed 12 July 2012

My husband and I booked a couples massage with our hotel, however our hotel's spa location does not offer a couples massge set up, so we were taxied over to another Intermezzo Spa location. The massage therapists were AWESOME, both were friendly and had great therputic technique. The actual spa "room" was very out dated and the noise of the busy traffic/ street front location inhibited our tranquility a bit. When I mentioned this to the driver, when asked how it was, he stated that the spa was previously located on the second floor within the building, but they moved to be closer to the street so as to be more visible. The aromatic massage oil was was very pleasent , we enjoyed the massage, but would have preferred some heated towels/sheets and possibly warm wash clothes for our faces. Once the massage began we were able to close our eyes and forget about the dated wall paper/ curtains and sheets and 1970's themed "regal beagle" lounge set up. The massage therapist were very friendly and theraputic. I would look around for a newer more up to date spa for a couples massage on our next visit.

Reviewed 28 October 2011

Couples message with my wife was very relaxing at the end of the week. Several choices of message types. We went with deep tissue. Courteous staff.

Reviewed 27 June 2011

My wife and I went to the Intermezzo spa at the Bucuti resort. Each of us was very happy with the experience we had there. We both decided on the aroma therapy massage and both agreed that the therapist did a very good job. My therapist was professional and very attentive but not overbearing. The room was a bit cool but they were happy to adjust the temperature for you. The music was perfect and the ambiance was very nice. The only complaint (this is pretty picky) is that the therapist used a little too much oil in my opinion. But besides this small detail I was ready to go back the next day!

2  Thank GeneStevenson
See more reviews
Reviewed 2 August 2010

My wife and I went to the Intermezzo at Bucuti (there are several branches - I don't know about the others). They have you fill out an intake form but don't read it - they didn't ask at all about the major surgery I'd had a few months ago. Cold rooms with inadequate table/head setups. Bad/weird music. Might do one foot and forget the other. Some standard strokes, but lots of poor work. Staff didn't seeem qualified at all. I got the "relaxing massage" and left feeling cold, uncomfortable, and stressed about the money I'd wasted.

Go to Spa Del Sol next door instead. Slightly higher prices, but 100x better.

1  Thank babyewoks