Ways to Experience RockaBeach Tours
from US$76.50
from US$76.50
from US$51.00
1,151 results
All reviews mad max atv utv private tour natural pool great tour goldmine ruins awesome guide natural bridge super fun beautiful island the entire island cruise ship off roading highly recommend this tour highlight of our trip rock formations island tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Jersey is a great guide. He looked after everyone and explained as much as anyone wanted. He is a really nice guy as well.

We had a great time and would highly recommend this tour to anyone especially when led by Jersey.

Reviewed 4 March 2021 via mobile

Mark was our guide and I'm not sure you will find better! Mark is a local and knows everything about the island.. He gives you the history at each stop which I noticed other tour's were not!! Our tour was fast and furious! My wife and I were laughing the entire ride!! And best of all, he makes sure you stay hydrated! Lol! There really isn't any reason to look anywhere else. We'll definitely be booking with Rockabeach again (hopefully soon!)

Reviewed 3 March 2021 via mobile

You get to see the Island in am unusual way and go to place that are not easy to get too. Fabulous views and wild nature...

Date of experience: March 2021
Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

We decided to do a tour as my wife and I love 4-wheeling! The experience was nothing shy of amazing. Mark went out of his way to make everyone comfortable, safe, and having fun. It was an unforgettable experience not only because of the unreal views but we left feeling like we gained a friend (Mark) on the island. Thank you for helping to make our honeymoon so memorable!

Reviewed 2 March 2021

What an amazing afternoon. Could not have asked for a better adventure. Mark was a tremendous host and tour guide. He always made sure everyone was safe and enjoying themselves. The UTV's were simple to operate and the off-roading was the perfect blend of thrilling with minimal risk. All the stops along the way were "must-see's". If you go on any other tour outside of RockaBeach Tours, shame on you.
Two side stories that will tell you the character of Mark and RockaBeach: 1) Half way through the tour we came across an older gentlemen walking on the hot dirt trail. He appeared dehydrated and completely exhausted. Mark stopped the tour to check on this man and give him a small jug of water. Complete class act. 2) After the tour Mark was driving several of us a ride back to our hotels. He overheard me mention to my wife that we should get pizza. He said there was a really nice Italian restaurant with good pizza on our way to our hotel and he would happily drop us off there. He not only did that, but he jumped off the bus and spoke to the host to make sure we got the best deal.

Thank you Mark!! You are the absolute best.

Date of experience: February 2021