Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Educational

We visited the farm on a whim one Sunday afternoon. We got our directions through Waze. The owner... read more

Reviewed 16 January 2019
karenv92
via mobile
INDEED A GREAT EXPERIENCE!

I can say that this is one of the most eco-friendly farm that I've been. I guarantee this is one of... read more

Reviewed 5 January 2019

from US$5.90
from US$20.00
from US$18.00
More Info
All reviews the owner juice different kinds edible flowers wonderful experience his passion take care perfect place educational trip life cycle his wife great food at home fruit bearing plants and flowers two thumbs recycled materials
Reviewed 14 September 2018 via mobile

The owners are very accommodating. Great place. Great products. We're really blessed and grateful that we've been to this bee farm. Will surely go back soon!

Date of experience: September 2018
2  Thank Princess Ann R
Reviewed 14 September 2018

so we were conducting our feasibility study together with CSR and we asked Milea Bee Farm to help us. We got more than what we expect. From the yellow umbrella given to us by a lady to orientation of sir rico to canton meters away to eco-tour of sir lance to meryenda of suman with latik and juice to product selling we are really satisfied. from there, we realized the importance of bees around the world and we got to know different flowers and plants. the happenings i had will always be my story when we talk about batangas. highly recommended bee farm. what a memorable one!

Date of experience: September 2018
2  Thank Cathy R
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

I visited the farm for an observation and an interview regarding the Beekeeping process for our Feasibility Study and I am so blessed to learn and experience the things that exceed my expectation.

•Place
- The place is very peaceful and I love the idea of the people visiting an eco-tourist spot and appreciating the Beauty of Nature. I'm a lover of nature and Milea Farm is a place for me.

•People
- I commend the staffs of the farm especially the owner, Sir Rico, because they are the proof that Filipinos are the best in hospitality and Filipinos are hardworking and they have brilliant minds. I am seeking for help in our Study because Beekeeping is new for me, and they are very good in teaching and sharing their knowledge to us. "Namasyal ka na, natuto ka pa"

•Service
-Two thumbs up for a good service you brought to your visitors. The idea of having an orientation and background about the Bees, the plants and the business is good because we appreciated the place more as we had a tour around the farm. And after the tour, our last stop is on the room with the products and a taste of natural juice for refreshment. We also saw the products they made and their awards. For me, they deserve all the recommendation and appreciation because Milea Bee Farm is a best place to visit.

Date of experience: August 2018
4  Thank Francis S
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Went here last May after our visit in Mt Carmel Church. The place is quite hard to find since there are no signages along the way. It was our first time to visit a bee farm, a different kind of experience esp. to our son. Unfortunately it rained hard that day so we weren’t able to tour a lot. Good thing we were the only guests during that time we were able to ask more about the bees. The place is big with lot of different kinds of plants.

Date of experience: May 2018
3  Thank QueenVhie
Reviewed 12 June 2018

We went to Milea Bee Farm to celebrate my birthday last March. We love the bee farm. The Farm Tour was educational for the whole family. The Bees were truly amazing doing their pollination and producing honey and so much more by products. The farm was a reminder to me that if you take care of the nature it will give you so much abundance. Love the fresh air and the chirping of the birds. It was relaxing and invigorating to the body, soul and mind.Good job for Mr. Rico and Ms. Emeelie for propagating beekeeping in the country.
And for educating Filipinos in farming and beekeeping. I will definitely go back to Milea Bee Farm again.

Date of experience: March 2018
2  Thank Jacquelyn E
Rico O, Owner at Milea Bee Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

We're so happy to hear that you celebrated your birthday well at Milea Bee Farm! It was such a meaningful day for us as well and we hope to share new things with you on your next visit.

We hope to bee with you anytime soon.