Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Most Unique experience we had.

Out of all the farms in batangas we've visited in the past few days. I can say that Milea bee farm... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Geneese Kinshas... D
via mobile
Super worth it!

Super babait ng staff also, super approachable sila. Madami kang matututunan sa kanila. All plants... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
kryshelette c
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Lipa City
from US$138.00
from US$20.00
from US$36.00
More Info
All reviews the owner juice different kinds edible flowers wonderful experience his passion take care perfect place educational trip life cycle his wife great food at home fruit bearing plants and flowers two thumbs recycled materials
Reviewed 30 August 2018 via mobile

I visited the farm for an observation and an interview regarding the Beekeeping process for our Feasibility Study and I am so blessed to learn and experience the things that exceed my expectation.

•Place
- The place is very peaceful and I love the idea of the people visiting an eco-tourist spot and appreciating the Beauty of Nature. I'm a lover of nature and Milea Farm is a place for me.

•People
- I commend the staffs of the farm especially the owner, Sir Rico, because they are the proof that Filipinos are the best in hospitality and Filipinos are hardworking and they have brilliant minds. I am seeking for help in our Study because Beekeeping is new for me, and they are very good in teaching and sharing their knowledge to us. "Namasyal ka na, natuto ka pa"

•Service
-Two thumbs up for a good service you brought to your visitors. The idea of having an orientation and background about the Bees, the plants and the business is good because we appreciated the place more as we had a tour around the farm. And after the tour, our last stop is on the room with the products and a taste of natural juice for refreshment. We also saw the products they made and their awards. For me, they deserve all the recommendation and appreciation because Milea Bee Farm is a best place to visit.

Date of experience: August 2018
4  Thank Francis S
Reviewed 25 July 2018 via mobile

Went here last May after our visit in Mt Carmel Church. The place is quite hard to find since there are no signages along the way. It was our first time to visit a bee farm, a different kind of experience esp. to our son. Unfortunately it rained hard that day so we weren’t able to tour a lot. Good thing we were the only guests during that time we were able to ask more about the bees. The place is big with lot of different kinds of plants.

Date of experience: May 2018
3  Thank QueenVhie
Reviewed 12 June 2018

We went to Milea Bee Farm to celebrate my birthday last March. We love the bee farm. The Farm Tour was educational for the whole family. The Bees were truly amazing doing their pollination and producing honey and so much more by products. The farm was a reminder to me that if you take care of the nature it will give you so much abundance. Love the fresh air and the chirping of the birds. It was relaxing and invigorating to the body, soul and mind.Good job for Mr. Rico and Ms. Emeelie for propagating beekeeping in the country.
And for educating Filipinos in farming and beekeeping. I will definitely go back to Milea Bee Farm again.

Date of experience: March 2018
2  Thank Jacquelyn E
Rico O, Owner at Milea Bee Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2018

We're so happy to hear that you celebrated your birthday well at Milea Bee Farm! It was such a meaningful day for us as well and we hope to share new things with you on your next visit.

We hope to bee with you anytime soon.

Reviewed 30 May 2018 via mobile

We are visiting the Philippines from the USA, and this was definitely a highlight of our trip! Everything was very engaging and the owners are very kind and knowledgeable. We loved everything about this hidden gem!

Date of experience: May 2018
3  Thank Happiness543287
Rico O, Owner at Milea Bee Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Had a blast with you guys too! We at Milea Bee Farm are very happy to have made your stay in the Philippines a great one. If you want to keep learning about bees, beekeeping, farming or keep coming back, you know where to find us! :)

Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

As one of the activities of the annual Silliman Alumni summer getaway aptly called Galak Luzon (because it was held in Luzon this year), we trooped to Milea Bee Farm in Lipa, Batangas. Selected to be part of the itinerary, it is owned by Rico Omoyon, a Sillimanian himself, and his wife, Edilee.

Tucked in an area of Lipa, we took a very short trek into the farm. Going through trees and various kinds of plants, we reached a canopied clearing where chairs were laid out, display racks of Milea Bee Farm’s products positioned at the corners and a snack corner with juice from alugbate (vegetable) leaves, lemon water and the yummy local suman served on a popsicle stick.

Rico gave a short but fun and educational talk about bees, pollination, honey and how the plants and flowers in the farm play a role in honey production. Adding to the learning was knowing the various products derived from their farm produce for bath & body products as well as beeswax for leather goods! (I immediately used the beeswax on my leather shoes upon reaching the hotel and I am very happy with the results). It was also a delight knowing that the insect repellent of Amanpulo is supplied by Milea because my friends and I had to come to an agreement as to who will take home the small spray bottle from our rooms.

The Silliman alumni were buzzing as we left Milea because we learned a lot from an unassuming yet amazing farm. It was great to be one of the Sillimanian Bees who visited the Milea Bee Farm.

Be a BEE for a day and visit Milea!

Date of experience: April 2018
4  Thank ymalih
Rico O, Owner at Milea Bee Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

So happy to know that you've had a fruitful and memorable experience at the farm. It was an honor to be your chosen destination for the annual trip! We'd love to see you again, fellow Sillimanians!

Loyal will l bee to Silliman!