Open today: 9:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Educational

We visited the farm on a whim one Sunday afternoon. We got our directions through Waze. The owner... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
karenv92
via mobile
INDEED A GREAT EXPERIENCE!

I can say that this is one of the most eco-friendly farm that I've been. I guarantee this is one of... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
itsmirayah09
Batangas City, Philippines

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Lipa City
from US$138.00
from US$20.00
from US$5.90
More Info
All reviews the owner juice different kinds edible flowers wonderful experience his passion take care perfect place educational trip life cycle his wife great food at home fruit bearing plants and flowers two thumbs recycled materials
Reviewed 11 February 2018

If you want a worthwhile break from your everyday life, Milea is the perfect place for you. The bee farm overflows with natural beauty and wonders that will definitely give you the kind of peace you’ve been looking for.
Away from the constant hustle and bustle of city life, the place didn’t only calm our souls – it also thought me and my friends that we can find pure happiness in the act of caring for nature. The flowers, herbs, and trees (made abundant by the presence of honey-making bees and pretty butterflies) are all very enchanting. What’s more, Mr. Rico was a very accommodating owner and tour guide, and I deeply admire his capability to keep us entertained as he shared the vast amount of knowledge he possesses on the subjects of keeping bees, growing plants, managing a farm, and being a total nature lover.
Truly, Milea Bee Farm is such a relaxing place that will make you feel like you’ve just taken your first ever breath. It’s so captivating that I am definitely sure I’ll be back there soon.
I think you’d very much feel the same.

Date of experience: February 2018
5  Thank Shaina Jane P
Rico O, General Manager at Milea Bee Farm, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2018

People who appreciate and love naturally grown food like you inspires us and keeps us going. Thank you for spending some time with us and we hope to bee with you sometime soon.

Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Mr Rico was wonderful and very knowledgeable on all things extending beyond beekeeping. He was very accommodating to all visitors and his passion towards the ecosystem is very inspiring.
Plus lunch buffet was well worth (and even more) the price you pay!! 5 stars

Date of experience: December 2017
4  Thank edwardadrianc
Reviewed 9 November 2017

We attended a scheduled tour of the farm given by Rico. WOW! Very hands on and informative! First he talked to us about bees, which included honey tasting and interaction with the insects. (Rico let the kids hold sections of honeycomb and stingless drones which they found very cool.) Then, we went on a tour of the grounds which included tropical plants of many different varieties. We tasted edible leaves (anise, cinnamon, mint, etc.) as well as other plants and learned about their various culinary and medical uses. Kids were blown away to be tasting cinnamon and licorice by chewing on tree leaves! In all, the tour lasted about 90 minutes.

We had adults, kids and teenagers in our group, and everyone gave the tour a rave review! I would definitely recommend this activity to any group or individual interested in having a fun learning experience.

A few points to know before you go:
1. Make a reservation by phone or email. Tours are not available every day.
2. Location is not marked from the street. The location is can be found in Waze or Google Maps, I believe. Our group didn't have any trouble getting there using Waze.
3. There is a cost of 200P per visitor. Well worth it, in my opinion. If you like learning activities, you will love your visit to Milea!

Date of experience: November 2017
5  Thank 5Lars
Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Thank you Milea Bee farm for such a very memorable Bee experience. To sir Rico Omoyon, thank you for taking us around the farm and giving extra facts and informations about plants and how important the bees are. Thank you din po Sir Rico for a very generous act sa pagoffer kung ano yung pwede nyong itulong sa project namin. Salamat din po sa napakabait na mga kuya na ngoffer samin ng payong at naghatid samin palabas ng farm. Will surely recommend and visit again.

#worththetrip

Date of experience: August 2017
4  Thank ninia marie p
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Its one sunny day when aunt Nida asked me if I can go with ger visit the bee farm. I love farms but bees? No! So i asked all my nieces and nephews to join. Turned out to be very educational and a different kind of adventure that kids really enjoyed and apprecaite nature. Sanglit pakadto kamo labi na mga taga leyte ngan samar para kamo kita ngan mabaro nga dakon bulig hin mga bunuyog ha aton mga pananom. Diri gud kamo magbabasol kay maririshu! And im coming back soon!

Date of experience: May 2017