US$39
  • Free Internet
US$25
TravelBook.ph
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspalmera suitevegan foodgarden villasulu terracespa treatmentsyoga classessan benitodaily activitiescoconut milkmango treepower walkperfect placeoutdoor showerwellness retreatno meatworld classprivate pool
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Hidden just outside the fast growing city of lipa lies a secret place by where one can be in communion with nature and will be nourished by both serenity and therapeutic beauty of the place.

The secret garden was a wonderful surprise so does the very old mango tree. Sculptures are everywhere. Some are almost mistaken as nothing. But for discerning eyes will easily recognize its Beauty.

I will definitely come back again to this place to nourish my body with peace and quite as well as with the wonders of natural therapy.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business
VeganRules, General Manager at The Farm at San Benito, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2017

Dear Wickedvet,

Warm greetings from The Farm at San Benito!

Wonderful to hear that you found the resort to be serene and therapeutic! I’m glad you took the time to venture into our secret garden and made the walk to the mango tree. At The Farm, we make sure that every step you take will be rewarded with a beautiful scenery that will invite you on an adventure to healing, nurturing and mindfulness. And whenever we read reviews like yours, it reminds us of why we do what we do and so it inspires us more to strive harder every day.

So thank you and we hope to see you again.

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

We were able to stay 2 nights at the Farm and what struck me most was its serenity. Despite the full day schedule of activities they have for the guests, these activities do not take you away from fully experiencing the tranquility and beauty of their environment. Doing early morning yoga, even for us novices, made us more aware of our bodies...stretching our spines and calming our minds. Facing a wonderful view of the lake and the mountain was a great bonus.
After the activities, coming back to the well-appointed villas was a treat. The open showers in the Palmera suites took getting used to but eventually we enjoyed the hot-cold showers ( it rained in the late afternoons and it was a mix of cold rain and the warm shower water we bathed under). The bath scrubs, shampoo and bath amenities smelled so good and left your skin soft and smooth.
As to food, being a junk food and meat-loving person, having no meat at all for 2 and a half days was the real challenge. Their food was really pretty and actually tasted good but for me, maybe a non-vegan option of even a few dishes would help us carnivores cope better. Egg dishes would be fine. I started looking at the duck nest with longing for scrambled eggs after a while. But then again, the food is part of the overall experience...
I would love to come back again, staying at a resort never made me feel healthier as staying in The Farm. Now to incorporate that into my city life...

Stayed: June 2017, traveled on business
2  Thank Michelle B
VeganRules, General Manager at The Farm at San Benito, responded to this reviewResponded 3 July 2017

Dear Ms. Michelle B,

Warm greetings from The Farm at San Benito!

Thank you for the very wonderful review. It is always a delight to know that our guests had an excellent time at our resort. Please do visit us again! I’m sure our colleagues enjoyed serving you as much as you enjoyed your stay.

Pleasant days ahead! See you soon.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

It's a very nice place to relax for its far from noisy and polluted atmosphere. You can only sound of birds, cicadas and other insects. Staff are very friendly and accommodating. The rooms are clean and spacious. It is quite expensive place but for those who can afford, it a nice experience to be eating only veggies.

Stayed: June 2017, traveled as a couple
VeganRules, General Manager at The Farm at San Benito, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2017

Dear Lito P,

Warm greetings from The Farm at San Benito!

Good day! Thank you for taking the time to review our resort. We’re glad that you enjoyed your stay and was pleased with the sound of nature and found our staff accommodating. Should you ever be in the area, we’d love to have you again.

See you and happy anniversary.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

It was my second time at The Farm a few weeks ago. I thoroughly enjoyed my first visit. It was still as I remembered it -- peaceful, comforting. It was not as peaceful as before since there were some constructions happening, but overall, still worth it. My next visit would probably be better.
This time, I availed of their colema/colon cleansing service. The person who attended to me was great. She made me feel comfortable, explained the whole process, and was quite reassuring the whole time.
I didn't enjoy the food as much as before (the vegan BLT was quite dry and boring). I probably should have tried other items on the menu. I also got a surprise birthday cake the last time I was there. This time around, there was none. (I was there 2 days before my birthday). The trouble with details like that is that you expect it the next time around, and you get disappointed when it's not there.
But I will still come back, hoping the third time will be better than the first.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled solo
VeganRules, General Manager at The Farm at San Benito, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2017

Dear Emil A,

Warm greetings from The Farm at San Benito!

We’re pleased to know that you enjoyed our resort enough to visit a second time and even thinking of a third! We do apologize for the noise that construction has caused. It’s safe to say that construction will be done after a few weeks from now so you’re next stay will surely be better as there will be no more noise and you’ll be able to avail of the services at The Acqua Sanctuary which focuses on Hydro / Water Therapy. With regards to your comments on the food and birthday cake, rest assured that these will be forwarded to the handling departments so that they may take note and improve from it. Thank you very much.

We always welcome positive and negative comments so we know which services to continue and which to improve on so your review has been a big help.

See you again soon.

Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

This place is perfect for those who wants to really relax and have peaceful and healthy vacation. They have a daily activities as early as 6am till afternoon like yoga, power walk etc.so you will not be bored even if you travel alone. For those who are also dieting or wants to start to diet and remove some of the toxins in your body this is the right place for you. Food is really healthy since they are not serving any meat. A perfect place for your mind body and spirit

Stayed: March 2017, traveled with family
1  Thank Marichelle F
VeganRules, General Manager at The Farm at San Benito, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2017

Dear Marichelle F,

Warm greetings from The Farm at San Benito!

Thank you for the wonderful review! We really appreciate travelers such as yourself who take time to review our accommodation, services, activities and food to other readers. I hope you enjoyed your stay with us as much as we enjoyed serving you. Till the next time!

With much appreciation