“Wow! ”

The Farm at San Benito
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Lipa City
Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

Amazing tranquility! Can't wait to go back again! Probably the most peaceful and tranquil getaway in Luzon! Just two hours from Manila, we got a cheaper end cabin which still cost us 10k plus... but it was totally worth it!

I was hesitant at first to go to a all vegan retreat but was pleasantly surprised how good vegan food can be and I felt super healthy when I left the place.

The swimming pools are simply blissful....

Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Alfylay
VeganRules, General Manager at The Farm at San Benito, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2017

Dear Alfylay,

Healthy greetings from The Farm at San Benito!

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and a good review on TripAdvisor. Delighted to hear that you found the property tranquil and our vegan dishes, enjoyable. I’m sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Do feel free to check-out our Facebook page for promos that you might be interested in. Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

There are newer reviews for The Farm at San Benito

Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

Beautiful property worth the money considering the environment- Think of it as an exclusive resort with hospital and spa features- so you can get a colonic but instead of using uninspired hospital facilities you get immersed in a relaxing environment and lovely scenery, attended to by medical doctors, then you can get a massage after. You also get to avoid a lot of people, and join a Yoga class as small as 2 ppl, right by a lagoon with a view of the mountain and some random peacocks. When the receptionist asks if you are celebrating anything special, the answer is always YES! We got bumped up to 2 Villa classes and were completely spoiled! We will definitely be back.

Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
VeganRules, General Manager at The Farm at San Benito, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2017

Dear Maropian,

Healthy greetings from The Farm at San Benito!

I appreciate your wonderful feedback about our resort. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us and for recommending us as a “beautiful property worth the money”. We always take pride in catering to our guests’ every need the best way we can. Looking forward to your next visit!

Reviewed April 13, 2017 via mobile

This trip was checking off an item
from my bucket list. I've always wanted to try a Wellness Spa trip & the Farm gave me that and MORE. First off, I couldn't believe that the Philippines/Batangas has a world class wellness spa. Sure, you read about it but to see it is something else. It's got a similar feel as La Mirage in Ecuador (for garden & peacocks), Strawberry Hill, Geejam, Goldeneye, Jake's, The Caves, in Jamaica but The Farm is so much more because it has a spa, excellent vegan food, all day healthy activities PLUS Doctors, holistic treatments in a beautiful treehouse feeling building. I was a tad bit worried that we wouldn't be comfortable, and for me vacation means beach, but I didn't need to worry. Super comfortable, and the pools are so nice, you don't need a beach. The Farm is ultimate barefoot luxury type of place. Hands down one of the best, if not the best place we've ever stayed at.

I tried as many activities as I could fit in (my first Yoga & Tai Chi classes), swam and power walked in the pool sometimes 4x a day, went for massage treatments, acupuncture (also a first) & the whole family consulted with a Doctor. Even if her treatment suggestions work for only one of us, this trip is priceless. But I think all of us will benefit health-wise. I've lost 2 kilos and hope to lose 15 more. I'm positive the tips I learned will finally help.

I will always store peaceful memories of great Yoga views, peacocks dropping in during Tai Chi classes, sounds of water flowing while enjoying all three pools, so much green, and my kids having fun exploring the grounds. Our kids had as much fun as we had just chilling and exploring.

I am so grateful to have experienced staying here, and wish I could come back once a month. :-). Hey maybe if we eat vegan at home we can swing staying once a month here.

Pink light and blessings to everyone at The Farm. Thank you for what you do, and hope to see you again soon!

Stayed: April 2017, traveled with family

Dear luvinarlington,

Healthy greetings from The farm at San Benito!

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. Wonderful to hear that your overall experience during your recent stay at The Farm was “beyond” expectation. It also feels great to know how much you enjoyed our treatments, services, and Vegan cuisine since that is exactly what we commit to provide for you and all our guests. More importantly, we are glad that you found our resort “one of the best, if not the best place you’ve ever stayed at.” We are definitely looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 3, 2017 via mobile

The farm at San Benito is amazing my wife and I loved it so much we are purchasing memberships at the the farm to get the discounts for long stays.

From morning walks around the resort to private yoga sessions with a yogi. It sets the environment for great wellness.

I highly recommend the medical clinics. Real treat to be able to have these treatments in this comfortable environment.

The spa is also fantastic just be careful with the cupping massage as that left a mark on my wife's back.

The food is a vegan paradise. My favorite meal is breakfast. You don't even realize it's completely vegan and super healthy.

Next time I will try the juice cleanse.

Truly a treat to stay at this fantastic resort.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
VeganRules, General Manager at The Farm at San Benito, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2017

Dear Rajan U,

Healthy greetings from The Farm at San Benito!

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. Wonderful to hear that your overall experience during your recent stay at The Farm was amazing and relaxing. It feels so great to know how much you enjoyed our treatments, services, and Vegan cuisine since that is exactly what we commit to provide for you and all our guests.

You mentioned that you’re interested in our Membership program. Kindly provide us your contact details or alternatively, you may get in touch with us via email info@thefarm.com.ph and we will be happy to assist and provide you with all the necessary details regarding this. We are definitely looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed April 1, 2017

Property is in a lush forest - makes for great nature walks and runs. Pools are juicy because of the lush forest surrounding you. Rooms are nice - love the fresh coconut scrub and soap they give you! Facilities are well maintained. Most people complain about the food since it's too healthy, but I liked it.

Really good value for money. Worth it.

You don't need to go here just to detox. You can go to the resort to relax and still eat well! That's what I did, and I had an amazing time.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled as a couple
VeganRules, General Manager at The Farm at San Benito, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2017

Dear AsiaAroundtheworld,

Healthy greetings from The Farm at San Benito!

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor. Great to hear that your overall experience during your recent stay at The Farm was “amazing” and that you recommended our property as “really good value for money and worth it”. It is indeed a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay since that is exactly what we commit to provide for you and all our guests. We are definitely looking forward to your next visit.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Lipa City
71.5 km away
Pico Sands Hotel
Pico Sands Hotel
#1 of 4 in Nasugbu

Been to The Farm at San Benito? Share your experiences!