We adored this place - authentically peaceful in a lush forest setting. Our villa was enormous, light and well-appointed, so even when Typhoon Nina arrived early one morning we were quite happy to spend the morning in our room, reading and chilling out. I had a good acupuncture session, and we both had massages at the spa - Rhona gave me a life-changing treatment there, for which I am most grateful. The property had lovely little nooks and hidden spaces, where one could meditate or just relax, and the 3 pools are wonderful. We had delicious smoothies every day and really enjoyed the raw and non-raw food, although the menu does get a bit repetitive. It was all so very zen that even the American tourist glued to her mobile phone was soon able to understand that this is place in which to switch off.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled within the Philippines’ Batangas hinterland, The Farm is likened to health nirvana. Choose between pool, garden or jungle-style accommodation before sampling our fresh, award-winning gourmet menu.Practice sunrise/sunset salutations at our lakeside amphitheatre or hit our well-equipped ‘jungle gym’. Our specialists administer complementary and integrative medical therapy within a serene environment and first-class facilities.We don’t do boot camps or subscribe to deprivation. Retreat to The Farm for nourishment and rejuvenation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Hotels.com so you can book your The Farm at San Benito reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Farm At San Benito Hotel Lipa City
- Farm At San Benito Batangas