All reviews sm mall buffet breakfast definitely stay here again swimming pool nice hotel convenient location mini bar filipino style breakfast business travel pedestrian overpass rooms are clean stayed here for nights comfort room choose this hotel hot water nice stay an overnight stay
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Good hotel but expensive on the rate. Good parking area, near SM city. Breakfast recommend to have better choice somewhere. Good location. Recommended for business traveler. Room small as expected. Front office great..

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Lipa Sales M, Front Office Manager at Hotel La Corona de Lipa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2018

Dear Guillermo S,

We look forward to welcoming you back on your future visit. If in the meantime I can be of any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me at anafrica@hotellacoronalipa.com.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

When I initially inquired via phone, they failed to mention that the pool was under construction. It was one of the things I considered when I planned for my trip. Other aspects are good. Room is cozy and clean, cool airconditioned room, breakfast buffet is good, though they don’t have a large variety of menu.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Lipa Sales M, Front Office Manager at Hotel La Corona de Lipa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2018

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel. We valued the opportunity to serve you and are appreciative of your remarks especially your comments about our service. We look forward to welcoming you back on your future visit.

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Seems some pictures got deleted. When I had this hotel booked there was some pictures showing a nice beach, nice swimming pool but when we had arrived none of these was real.
This hotel it's in the middle of the city. You have some mobile done cart outside the gate, a tricycle terminal. There is a swimming pool but extremely small. My own swimming pool at home it's double size them theirs.
When we arrived they had 2 events there, where people screamed and shout until 1am.
Rooms are small, and restrooms super tiny. There was some construction downstairs and workers start to use power drill machines at 7am.
Staff seems to be friendly. We had breakfast included in the price of the room which was a mini buffet, not to fancy. They had scrambled eggs, some dry mini fish, some sausages, cdo cornbeef, coffee and some cereals.
This hotel is not a 3*** hotel as they claim. With the way looks like it's rather a hostel to rent rooms by the hour just for some good moments with another one and leave. The rooms we got because we are 2 couples to go there same time, we're bad smelly, and the aircon was adding more bad outdoor.

You can see more on yourself from pictures.
I don't recommend this hotel even for overnight as we stayed unless you have no other choice.

Review collected in partnership with Deutsche Telekom
Lipa Sales M, Front Office Manager at Hotel La Corona de Lipa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 April 2018

Dear Constantin N,

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you may have experienced in respect to your last stay. At Hotel La Corona de Lipa we take pride in ensuring our customer’s satisfaction. Thank you for bringing this to our attention as we believe that it is through guest feedback that we can improve.

Rest assured we will be working will all concerned departments in validating all of your concerns most especially the noise, smell of the room sand our air conditioning units in our stride to guarantee guest satisfaction.

Thank you very much.

Frontline Supervisor/ Duty Manager

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

A bit expensive hotel for its quality. Typical hotel with nothing much to offer. Location is good as it in front of SM lipa however it is not a place to stay if you are looking for a quite and peaceful environment to relax even just for a day. Could hear the noises coming from the outside since it along the Road. ( perhaps depends on which room you are staying ) ours was facing the road. So had struggled getting some early sleeps. Staffs are courteous and knowledgeable. Room is clean but slippery.

Could recommend but not staying again.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We stated overnight at HLCL, and we loved it. Front desk was really accommodating and helpful. Hotel staff was prompt with all of our requests. Restaurant food was yummy. We will definitely stay here again. Thank you, HLCL.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Lipa Sales M, Front Office Manager at Hotel La Corona de Lipa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear Katrina C,