Hotel La Corona de Lipa
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hotel 1925(Lipa City)
  • Breakfast included
Tan Ville Garden Resort(Batangas Province)
View Hotel
NDN Grand Hotel(Santo Tomas)
View Hotel
Villa Escudero Resort(San Pablo City)
SM Travelodge(Batangas City)
  • Restaurant
All reviewssm mallbuffet breakfastdefinitely stay here againfree wifithe hotel staffmini barswimming poolfilipino style breakfastbusiness traveldecent speedkaraoke barpedestrian overpassroom service was greatstayed here for nightsstar hotelrooms are cleana great stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 4, 2017

Value for money, big clean room for family travelers, a pool to entertain the kids, and good buffet breakfast. Request for a room away from the main road if you are a light sleeper. We had a great stay in all.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
Lipa Sales M, Manager at Hotel La Corona de Lipa, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2017

Dear Rica Claveria,

Thank you for your positive comments. We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We're looking forward for your next stay and just around the corner.

Call us if there is anything we can help you with, please do not hesitate to email us at sales@hotellacoronalipa.com.

Reviewed January 2, 2017 via mobile

Hotel La Corona de Lipa is an affordable and nice place to stay in case you need to be in Lipa for a few days. It sits right across Sm City Lipa and a short ride/drive to Robinson's Place Lipa.

The room I stayed in had the basic necessities including wifi with a decent speed.

There doesn't seem to be provisions for PWDs or Senior Citizens though. I had informed them on my reservation that I am a PWD, but still gave me a room on the second floor. No elevator, so I had to go up a set of stairs which had high steps.

Also, the bathroom had a smell of sewage that I had to request assistance from housekeeping. I knew they could nit do much bug appreciated that they took time to pour some freshener (actually a sweet smelling fabric softener) down the pipes to hide the smell, at least temporarily.

If you are bringing your vehicle, you will need to slow down as you approach the hotel as you might just miss the entrance which is right next to the pedestrian overpass crossing to SM City Lipa.

The staff were very helpful. They always assisted me in carrying my stuff up and down the stairs whenever necessary. Everyone was very courteous and made you feel like an honored guest.

Overall, I recommend Hotel La Corona de Lipa as a good place to stay.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank ReiVi D
Lipa Sales M, Manager at Hotel La Corona de Lipa, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2017

Dear Guest.

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us.

Also thank you for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I’m sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care!

We do apologies for the room that we provide during your stay.

We hope to welcome you again in the near future.

If in the meantime I can be of assistance, please do not hesitate to email me at lumbres@hotellacoronalipa.com.

Reviewed December 19, 2016

I love the deluxe room that I booked in this hotel. Great place to unwind. Though it is beside at the hi-way, the place is still quiet. The breakfast is very good here so I recommend to book a room with free breakfast. Didn't able to use the pool because of cold weather. All in all, I love this hotel.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled as a couple

Dear Traveler.

Thank you for your review and for choosing our hotel.

I’m happy that you enjoyed your stay and I’m looking forward to having you again as a guest in our hotel.

If I can be of any assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at lumbres@hotellacoronalipa.com.

Reviewed December 16, 2016 via mobile

I'm staying from Dec 1- Dec 23. Typing this now on a Friday night and the event outside + karaoke rooms didn't give me sleep. Consider the noise especially if you'd work in the night shift.

Old but clean beds and restroom. Basic breakfast. Best location. Great customer service (super polite and prompt). Horribly noisy.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business

Dear Jefferson A.,

Our sincere thanks for taking the time to write and share with the Trip Advisor community your most recent experience of the Hotel La Corona Lipa.

We greatly appreciate your comments regarding your stay.

We do apologies regarding the noise coming from our ktv rooms.

Our sincere thanks for your very positive feedback and for the nice experience towards our staff and we look forward to welcoming you back home at the hotel.

Reviewed December 12, 2016 via mobile

With limited options in Lipa City, Hotel La Corona de Lipa seems to be a default place to stay in this area. The hotel is conveniently located near SM City Lipa where you just pass through an overpass just outside the hotel. However, the hotel is already exhibiting its age with its shabby facilities:
- Old rooms but clean beds and comfort rooms
- Thin walled rooms as you hear the noise from an events tent beside the hotel rooms
- Outdated small swimming pool but appeared to be clean and clear

The well-trained and friendly staff more than made-up for the shortcomings. Their restaurant also serve great ala carte dishes but the free buffet breakfast fell flat with little options.

In summary:
Good points:
- Great staff
- Near SM City Lipa
- Great food from resto except buffet breakfast

Points for Improvement:
- Buffet breakfast needs major upgrade, high room rates should more than justify that
- Thin blankets

Be mindful of the noise from the venue tent just outside the hotel rooms. Even on a Sunday morning there is a worship service so be prepared - nothing against that, just take note in your plans. Limited parking spaces, too.

Overall a good place to stay overnight in when in Lipa City.

Stayed: December 2016, traveled with friends

Dear Guest.

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. We're very pleased to hear that our staff made your stay pleasant.

I’m sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay.Our hotel aims to provide a best experience for every guest and with regards to our breakfast buffet we already working for this. Same with the our amenities including the thin blanket.

We hope to welcome you again in the near future.