Lowest prices for your stay
$104
$133
Agoda.com
$84
Priceline$152
Hotels.com$133
Travelocity$133
All reviews swimming pool peace and quiet fishing facilities mt
Selected filters
Reviewed December 31, 2020 via mobile

Check-in was ok, but I didn't like the fact that they disclosed dress code rules upon check-in only and not in the email reservation. I mean what if the guests brought clothes that don't fit the code (aka no sleeveless when all the clothes I brought were sleeveless)? They should be informed ahead of time so they can bring proper attire.

Rooms are super old school like 80's-90's feel and could use a renovation. It's actually ok- not too bad except that for the price, I expected more. Places like these usually go for much less. Their towels look about a decade old so if you are sensitive with your towels, bring your own. I just used them anyway since I'm not too fuzzy but I did notice they looked like nearing the end of their usable life.

Wind was a bit strong and went brownout. Waiting for the generator felt like an awful long time considering I was alone and scared after watching horror stuff. It isn't automatic. I called front desk and they told me engineers were still turning it on. Food is a bit on the pricey side. For the price we paid, no free breakfast. One thing to note here is you cannot have food deliveries inside during the time their restaurants are open so we can only order before 8am and after 8pm. Otherwise, you have to go to the gate and pick it up from the rider.

Overall it's an ok place if you get it at a really really good deal. Otherwise, you can find newer resorts for the same if not cheaper rates. There isn't much to do except use the pool. Frankly, I don't see any reason to come back here, at least in the near future.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank MaicaPasionTeves
Reviewed December 16, 2020

We are happy that we found this place and had a great vacation. We booked for Tanguile Suites and they gave us a free room upgrade to Narra Superior. They also give us a voucher for food (in lieu of the free breakfast) which we used for our dinner and merienda. Although the food in the restaurant is a little bit pricey, you also have an option to order from nearby restaurant through food panda. We also tried fishing. The place is really relaxing and the staff are nice. I enjoyed the walk in the morning and there were also lots of birds.

Date of stay: December 2020
Reviewed December 9, 2019

Rooms are well-appointed and the beds are so comfortable. The surrounding garden is amazing. To wake up surrounded by beautiful greenery and fresh air is a holiday you won't forget. The staff are friendly and will make every effort to make your stay as comfortable as possible. Restaurant food was tasty and reasonably priced.

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed November 9, 2019 via mobile

Truly majestic!

Stayed here for a business purpose. So I was just looking for a nice place to stay at Lipa and chose Mount Malarayat. I stayed here for 3 days and it was an amazing stay. The view is terrific and relaxable. They have a restaurant inside which serves american, western, & filipino cuisine. Amazing service also for the staff and very much accommodating.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank trishachiu
mmgcci, Guest Relations Manager at The Suites at Mount Malarayat, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2019

Thank you for your wonderful compliment trishachiu. Truly it was an honor for us in making your stay enjoyable. We always aim to improve our services to be able to serve you better and we appreciate your positive reviews. We hope to see you again at Mount Malarayat Golf and Country Club!

Reviewed October 15, 2019

If you are planning for a perfect escape from stressful life, this is the place to be.

The weather is nice. There's a lot of activities that you can try.

I also love the food at their restaurant.

The room was so clean and smells good.

I highly recommend this hotel for someone who's looking for peaceful staycation.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
mmgcci, Guest Relations Manager at The Suites at Mount Malarayat, responded to this reviewResponded October 17, 2019

Thank you for your wonderful compliment Milohoffman. Truly it was an honor for us in making your stay enjoyable. We always aim to improve our services to be able to serve you better and we appreciate your positive reviews. We hope to see you again at Mount Malarayat Golf and Country Club!