Lowest prices for your stay
$103
$68
Travelocity$103
Agoda.com$68
Orbitz.com$103
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed January 31, 2020 via mobile

My family and I stayed here for over a week because of Taal volcano. Staying there almost made us forget about the volcano because the service was amazing! The room was clean, the food was amazing at the restaurants but most importantly the staff was amazing! They treated us like family and I would recommend this hotel and restaurants to everyone.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 28, 2020

Before this hotel I stayed in other one, which was worse that 1925.
1925 is great hotel, with nice rooms. Hotel provides transfer services.
Breakfast is fine but better book it in advance as waiting can be time consuming.
Hot water in shower has no much pressure, but as I understood this situation is in all Philippines.
Best hotel I see in Luson.
Also nice restaurants in the first floor!

Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank ElviraBuldykova
Reviewed January 14, 2020 via mobile

We really wanted to love this place. Came highly recommended from a family member who travels a lot. Unfortunately, seems they focus more on being an event venue vs giving guests appropriate treatment and hospitality. I gave them many chances to make it right with us and have not heard back from them, so we have to give a one star review.
1. Poor signal in general, internet vouchers provided don’t work, all our data was used up during our stay
2. Included breakfast was mediocre at best and you had to preorder from a menu that was half unavailable, and set up a time to be served downstairs in their restaurant which also had poor service
3. I paid for three guests and only received one extra bath towel, no hand or face towel. When I called to get some, they tried to charge me per piece, including the bath mat I asked to be replaced because the bidet had leaked on it and housekeeping didn’t replace it when they cleaned the bathroom. Upon check out, they sent someone to my room to count the towels to make sure I didn’t take any home with me.
4. The pizza place D’Ursi, didn’t have enough chairs for my party of 5 adults and 1 child, even though there was table space. We decided to get room service since apparently they couldn’t find chairs since they were being used by two simultaneous events that evening. We had a large order and they were missing a lot of stuff. We ordered a salad that was basically lettuce and sliced apples. Since I had to call so many times and was just so tired, and frankly embarrassed that I invited my friends over to complain right there and then, they didn’t provide any discount for the meals when I was trying to settle at check out. I understand that billing and posted things could be a challenge to reverse, but I gave them chances to give us a gift certificate for future use and the lady, Phoebe, I think at the front desk was very nice. But it didn’t seem management cared too much about their reputation to just make it up to us. Nice place but lack of hospitality and professionalism.

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank 128rheab
hotel1925lipa, Manager at Hotel 1925, responded to this reviewResponded January 18, 2020

Dear Ms. Rhea,

Thank you for your feedback. We would like to offer our sincerest apologies for not being able to fulfill your expectations. Rest assured we are looking into every detail you mentioned. Feedback of this nature is valuable to us as it gives us a chance to continue improving our service. It is our utmost desire to offer our guests a delightful experience when they stay with us.

We hope you give us a second chance so we can make it up to you.

Thank you.

Sincerely Yours,

Jennifer Cristina S. Tibayan(Bambi)
Hotel & Restaurant Operations Manager

Reviewed September 4, 2019

It is a nice nostalgia hotel that has the best Italian pizza and Filipino food. And try their barber shop, one of a kind, Good staff and excellent service. Very nice! There is also Vespa motorcycle store if you want to by a good spinner in town.

Date of stay: February 2019
Reviewed May 8, 2019

Best hotel we’ve found in Lipa. Nice accommodations and attentive staff! Glad we found it! Great Italian restaurant on premises. Also good Filipino restaurant on location. Also had a barber shop and coffee/ bar on premises. Great overall experience. And nice rooms!

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple