See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 23 August 2018

excellent hotel, the cleanliness of the hotel as a whole is excellent and the rooms are well kept. The staff is always available, present and very courteous. offers innumerable services, laundry, restaurant, flea market, ... with good quality/price ratio.
The style of the hotel is characteristic of the place with huge spaces, gardens everywhere and a huge indoor pool with bar.
I found it very good that although I had initially booked for only one day, I stayed 4 nights at the end

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 18 March 2018

First, I had visited this hotel several days ago. The same event brought me to this hotel to participated in Nyepi.

When I arrived at this hotel again, it felt the same. But, after I entered the room, I knew something is different. They had renovated the interior space.

I had a spacious room size, including a living room, dining room, a kitchen, bedroom, and of course the bathroom.

I had an amazing 3 days and 2 nights stay in here.

The reason why I only gave 3 out of 5 stars in this hotel is that I had the most unpleasant and bad breakfast at this hotel.

Alright, it's fine. It's Nyepi day and the staff surely out of numbered with the guest, but the staff were very slow (however they are very kind! I loved the hospitality here).

The fried rice was not well done, the potatoes still hard, the milk for the cereal is somehow, the fried chicken was quite hard to eat. The only good for the breakfast is the cereal and orange juice as well as the tea.

Moreover, you need to get up earlier at 6 or 7 to get into the breakfast otherwise, you will get nothing. I was disappointed because the Chinese group were takeover all of the restaurant, including the food that they take without number. The filled up the plates but they didn't finish the food! There are many food pyramids on the table which made me really upset because I didn't have enough breakfast.

Even for the bread, I didn't have a condiment such as butter or jam.

Therefore, If you want to stay in a hotel but felt like homey likey, try Goodway. :)

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank NerdTraveller
Goodway B, Manajer Hubungan Tamu at Goodway Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 19 July 2018

Dear Our Precious Traveller,

First of all, we would like to thank that you enjoy the room and facilities.
We really appreciated your positive feedback.
We are really sorry for what you had experienced during breakfast time in our restaurant.
And your comment regarding the restaurant dish, have been well noted and we shared to the department who concerned for improvement.

Thank you for spent Nyepi moment with us and hope we can served you better in the next occasion.

-Management-

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

Photos of the hotel don't show properly the horror of this hotel. Old broken furniture, dirty towels and floors, ugly smell in the rooms do not worth even that money.
Hotel is far from the beach and any kind of attractions, wi-fi works from time to time.
Hotel staff is friendly but it doesn't change situation.
By the way, mosquitoes wait for you in the room impatiently.

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Goodway B, Manajer Hubungan Tamu at Goodway Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 January 2018

Dear Mrs.Mariya S.,
We appreciate for your time to kindly review.
We are really sorry for what you've had experienced at our hotel.
For the details you wrote, rest assure that we will keep effort to make the facility and quality better.
Thank you and hope we have another opportunity to serve you in the future.
-marcomm-

Reviewed 5 January 2018

I really like the room size, whereas I got a 2 bedroom apartment, complete with 2 bathroom, a living room, a kitchen, and a dining room. All for a very decent price, even including breakfast. I would highly recommend this place to everyone.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank salomomatondang

Dear Valuable Guest,
Thank you for your review.
We are very glad that you've had enjoy your stay with us.
Hope we can accommodate you again in your next vacation.
-Marcomm-

Reviewed 23 November 2017 via mobile

This is my first time stay at goodway. I heard so many weird story about the hotel but i dont really care. I think The staff quite friendly. The room also nice. The aircon is good. Only the front door is not good.

But i really dissappointed with the Restaurant: No have enough space when guest want to breakfast all together. Mostly Chineese/Korean guest stay here. I ate Fried rice but seems not cook well and if u late when u woke up u will get nothing from the restaurant.

Thanks

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Goodway B, Manajer Hubungan Tamu at Goodway Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2017

Dear Mrs.Izma,

Warmest Greeting from Goodway Hotels & Resort Bali

First of all, we would like to thank that you enjoy the room and facilities even though we did not meet your basic expectation of the restaurant.
Rest assure that we will keep maintain the cooking standard procedure and make our service better.
Thank you for you kindly feedback and hope we have another opportunity to accommodate you in the future.

-marcomm-