4,413 results
All reviews eight degrees south the executive lounge suku restaurant jiwa spa diamond member suites pool evening cocktails infinity chapel lagoon room wedding chapel free laundry upgraded to a suite main pool kids club cold towels ocean front water sports
Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

I want first to thank you for the professional Conrad stuff and the very elegant place. I always feel special when i choose to Conrad for a family holiday. I will definitely come again and also recommend conrad bali to all of my friends. Unfortunately I found few drawbacks also first the people on the beach calling me and my family thundreds of times to try the beach massage and water sports i found it so annoying actually. Second thing is about the breakfast buffet it has no many choices for Muslims there was alot of pork and we can't eat it on the other hand non Muslims can eat beef or chicken sausages or mortadella without complaining. Overall It was a pleasant experience for all of my family.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
ConradBaliManager, General Manager at Conrad Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear Ahmad E,

Thank you for your kind review of Conrad Bali. I am delighted that you and family had a memorable holiday with us. Thank you indeed for your feedback regarding external vendors selling massage and water sport activities at the beach. Rest assured external vendors access to the grounds of the resort is strictly restricted and controlled by our guest safety team; saying that, please note that the beach in front of the resort is considered as public space under the Balinese regulation and as such, the hotel cannot restrict its access to the general public.
Pleased to clarify that we do provide selections of non-pork items at breakfast, the items which contain pork product are clearly signed with a symbol and kept separately with other food ingredients.
Once again, thank you for your valuable feedback and we all look forward to welcoming you back when you visit Bali again.

Reviewed 25 November 2017

We had lunch here, the food was incredible , the staff was so professional and helpful and willing to tend to our every request! Loved the pools and water activities next to the hotel.. proper 5 star resort!

Date of stay: October 2017

Dear Zandile N,
Thank you for your kind review. We truly appreciate your compliments and look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 23 November 2017

This is a very nice hotel with typically wonderful Balinese Staff.Great location on golden sand and easy access to cheaper eats in nearby streets.The swimming pool is marvellous and the grounds are beautifully manicured.

Date of stay: November 2017
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts

Dear Terreyhillstraveller,
Thank you very much for your kind comments, I am delighted that we were able to exceed your expectations with our service and the unique setting. I sincerely hope that we will be able to welcome you back.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

I booked this hotel 2 months before my trip on the Hhonors website with the prepaid package. This sprawling resort hotel is located in Nusa Dua. The view, the water features and the landscape is amazing. This is the place if you want some serious R&R.

We had a wonderful time during our week's stay. From check in to check out, the staff were very courteous, efficient and helpful. The amenities were also very good. The shops in the resort were also good. The various restaurants were also excellent. We were even lucky to experience the local cultural dances while having dinner. The swimming pool and the beach was excellent.

I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this hotel to everyone. You must experience its ambience and environment.

Room tip: Rooms with a sea view is a pleasure
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
ConradBaliManager, General Manager at Conrad Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 23 November 2017

Dear Eskay97,

Thank you very much for your kind compliments about the resort facilities and services extended by our team member. I will certainly share with all team who participated to the success of your holiday.
The team and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit.

Reviewed 22 November 2017

We've stayed at the Conrad Bali before and were only here for one night. Service is excellent; rooms and lobby looking a little tired but a renovation/refurbishment is taking place at the moment. Should be great when it's finished as the architecture of the buildings is beautiful. Grounds are breathtaking. Would we stay here again? Absolutely!

Date of stay: November 2017

Dear Lucy321,

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and truly appreciate your compliments. We all look forward to having you with us again soon.