1,218 results
All reviews deluxe bungalow royal room nusa dua private beach pool bar across the road high tide welcome drink water sports our honeymoon all inclusive option the hotel offers nice beach beach front buffet breakfast spa treatments relaxing holiday
Reviewed 20 November 2018 via mobile

My wife and i was treated like Royalty when we decided to spend a night at the Hotel.
Food was excellent and a geniune caring attitude from all the staff goes a long way to get us back.
We were upgraded at no cost and enjoyed the Royal room. See you again

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank JacobusGideonL
Reviewed 18 November 2018 via mobile

If you are find of villas, you must try this place. They have got private beach, 3 in house restaurants, spa, shacks, deck etc.

There's a shopping across the road, money exchanger is walking distance & water sports is available right next to it.

Food quality is great, you'll love it here !

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank ajayssingh
Reviewed 13 November 2018

We were attracted by the various games such as pool, mini golf etc. We did have to trim the golf holes to let the balls in and there were only three holes but overall, we were happy. The resort is a little spread out and we had a 1st floor (2nd to Americans) room with no lift but the staff carried our cases up and down. The room was comfortable but the wifi in the room was pretty bad. Breakfast was magnificent with Indonesian, Indian and Western food. The toupais (squirrels) were really tame.

One slight issue that's outside the hotel's control is that the public minibuses that used to be available have been eliminated. The best way to and from the airport seems to be Grab (the SE Asia equivalent of Uber) although the local villages try to discourage you from using them (did the taxi owners get at them?). There's supposed to be a shuttle bus to a nearby mall but it wasn't running when we were there. We'd definitely go back. The roads are a lot less hectic than Kuta/Legian/Seminyak.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank amp-qld
Reviewed 9 November 2018

Our stay from the time we arrived to the time we left was wonderful. The property offers seclusion and Balinese architecture, We were very impressed with the hand carved woods througout. The staff was great, especially Utami, who greeted us upon arrival. We were super relaxed during our stay; and the food offerings was very good; with different buffets for lunch and dinner; as well as ala carte options. The pool bar staff was entertaining and attentive.

Thank you to all; and thank you Utami. We shall see you all again soon

Room tip: We had the deluxe rooms, but next time we may take a bungalow
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank rkai
Reviewed 8 November 2018

I stayed here from 10/23-10/29. This is probably one of the nicest places I have ever been. I came for my 1st international vacation. I ended up here by default due to a change in plans. I am grateful for that fate. I have fairly high expectations due to my many years in the hotel industry. I felt I would given my professional opinion. I arrived late that evening and was picked up by the hotel driver. To my surprise, the lobby was not air conditioned. No real air flow in the lobby.

Guest service agent was very accommodating and offered assistance to my room. The property is fairly dim at night but very quiet. I spent the majority of my time on the property for my own comfort. All of the restaurants are out in the open air. You feel a nice breeze from time to time but some fans would be ideal.

The rooms are better in person and are made up of real marble and wood. Even the painting was real! The spa was also wonderful. So here are my drawbacks:

The beach was lackluster and should be cleaned regularly.

Communication: The staff knows enough English to get by but could use some improvement to avoid confusion and delivery issues. When I told them about lizrds in the room; the GSA laughed it off.

Cleanliness: They may have different hotel standards in Indonesian hotels so this is just my observations. I don't think they were cleaning my bathroom thoroughly because I kept seeing the same spots. The towels clearly were not bleached because they were very dingy and smelled heavy of...incense? The curtains seemed to be stained and was only noticeable in the sunlight.

Honorable Mention:

I am not sure that the watersport people work for the hotel. The day I went jet skiing there were workers or just men hanging out on the bank. One of the men tried taking a pic of me. He was sitting somewhat behind me and I saw him pull out his camera and point it in my direction. As soon as I looked over; he lowered it. Yea I was in a swimsuit and yes I have a larger body so it was a bit creepy. Unfortunately, that wasn't the first person. I had some other guests do the same exact thing. I understand that fat people can be a spectacle and the general response is to gawk. But having it done by a potential hotel worker is unprofessional.

So overall everything was wonderful and I might come back.

Date of stay: October 2018