“Best in Polynesia ”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

Just the best restaurant in Moorea ! Amazing fine food, great wine and great services in a casual elegant ambiance. Must go for any occasion!

Reviewed 5 July 2018

The shrimp dumplings with ginger sauce and profiteroles are first rate, the beef with foie gras and the ribs not so much.

Reviewed 23 May 2018

Try and beat this for $100: shrimp wantons Thai style for deux (you could just come for them, so decadent), breadfruit gnocchi in a creamy mushroom sauce, duck breast in a Thai slaw and did I mention two glasses of superb medoc Bordeaux to put the cherry on top. Going back in a few days - not to be missed

Reviewed 16 May 2018

Such a beautiful restaurant with AMAZING food. They even pick you up and drop you off at your hotel. One of the best tasting meals we had in Moorea. My husband had fish and I had the beef and we both enjoyed our meals. The coconut dessert is massive and delicious - make sure to make room for it!

1  Thank Sandy B
Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Hands down the best meal that we had in Moorea! We said that we wished we had found it earlier in our weeks stay, as we probably would have elected to have dinner here almost every night. I ordered a mojito which would have made the Cubans proud- real cane sugar and fresh muddled mint. My husband had the mai tai which was made with fresh juice and a festive start to dinner. We enjoyed the shrimp dumplings as an appetizer and 2 of the fish mains recommended by our waiter. Honestly, judging by the other dishes coming out of the kitchen, I do not think you could go wrong here. We regretfully did not leave room for dessert but wished we did when we saw the other diners’ plates. The ambience was peaceful and relaxing and the service was attentive and impeccable. My husband and I can not overstate that this meal was hands down the best we enjoyed in Moorea and ranks among the top meals we’ve had. Do not pass this one over! We regret some of our other restaurant choices during this vacation- especially when compared to our evening at the Mayflower.

3  Thank TheresaRC0210
Vincent B, Gérant at Mayflower, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2018

Hello, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Mayflower Restaurant. We were very happy to receive you and it is a pleasure to read that you appreciated the efforts we make every day. See you soon.