Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

18 Reviews
from US$17.36
from US$81.00
More Info
All reviews horse riding sunset ride an experienced rider beautiful horses mint tea and biscuits banana beach picked up from our hotel amazing sunset amazing experience riding experience buggy ride took pictures fun experience great ride dropped off cruise ship quad bikes
Reviewed today via mobile

This was an absolute highlight of Morocco!
Our sunset 2 hour horse ride was amazing. Our guide was excellent, the horses were beautiful and the scenery was spectacular. The horses were well looked after and in good condition. Thankyou very much to the team at the ranch!!

Reviewed 3 days ago

This is one of the most beautiful things I have experienced in my entire life. To see the sun setting in Morocco is beautiful by itself; but to see the blazing sun falling into the ocean as you watch from horseback along the sandy expanse of coastline is something to summon true awe and emotion. The horses are friendly and reliable and the guide's timing was perfect for us to arrive back at the ranch as darkness fell. We were treated to real Moroccan tea at the ranch as we chatted amongst our riding companions and pondered awhile upon our experience. I travelled alone and felt completely safe. Transport was included in the price and from most hotels/ locations in and around Agadir. I booked online which was very easy and meant I could arrive on holiday with nothing to arrange.

1  Thank angelatyler007
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

I really enjoyed the time with them. It was a very warm welcome. Everything was clean and the horses looked happy and healthy. I also felt safe during the ride. I can really recommend it to everyone who appreciates horses as partners and animals we have to take good care of because of their beautiful souls.

1  Thank Miss H
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We were picked up by a driver and taken to the ranch, where two nice camels were brought to us. The camels were well-treated, using mostly voice commands instead of beating the animals or pulling harshly on their reigns. Our guide was very kind and took us along a beautfiul path along the beach and through some gentle cliffs with beautiful views. We saw the sun set as advertised, and we stopped moving to get some nice pictures..our guide then took many pics for us as well while we were riding.After the ride we were given a ride back to our hostel. Overall a great experience with an affordeable price.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Amazing staff and great experience of sunset horse riding today. Would highly recommend this activity to do @ Agadir.

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank TA-USER31DEC
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great experience! The guide is very caring and kind. The horses are well taken care off. We went through a small village and ended with some fast races at the beach. I would recommend this to everyone!

Date of experience: December 2018