Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Eva Donaldson

Location, staff above and beyond

Review of Innlet Motel
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 17, 2020
If you are going to Door County, treat yourself to the quiet side and a stay at the Innlet Motel. Located directly across the street from Jacksonport Park means a sandy beach is at your toes. The food next door is excellent as well as other restaurants within 2-5 miles. If you need anything Mike will make sure you are taken care of as well as everyone else who works here. Honestly, you have earned it, stay at the Innlet!

The photos here make it look so simple. It is truly far more beautiful in person.
Date of stay: July 2020
21.3 km from Innlet Motel
12.2 km from Innlet Motel
20.0 km from Innlet Motel
Free parking
Contact accommodation for availability.
11.1 km from Innlet Motel
View more hotels in Jacksonport
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

We came in off season and needed a quick place to sleep as we had things going on for 2 days but didn't want to pay a arm and a leg just for a sleep. We were not looking for frills but a clean place and we were happy to have found it. The only thing I would of appreciated better is triple sheeting and no beadspreads... all though they were beadspreads they seemed clean. For the price I guess I get a bedspread. We would def stay again.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank cassie m
Reviewed June 11, 2018

This motel was super easy to make a reservation with, and when I had to call to modify my dates, they were super helpful and it was easy to do! It's in a great location, easy to find, and next door to a restaurant, and across from a park, and little grocery store. We stayed here for a few nights and didn't have any issues. Be careful though, the room key is an actual key and the door locks automatically. We locked ourselves out of the room, but they were super quick and understanding to let us back in. I'll definitely stay here again!

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kaleigh S
Reviewed October 5, 2017

This is a perfect place to stay because there is a restaurant and bar right snack dab next door. The rooms are very clean and comfortable. It is across the road from Lake Michigan and I could hear the waves crashing throughout the windy night.

Room tip: Motel has two stories so room choice depends upon whether you care to climb stairs.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank Aardvarktrail
Reviewed August 24, 2017

I decided at the last minute to drive North for an overnight getaway. My criteria was a super-clean motel at a reasonable price compared to the rest of the market. I have stayed here previously, several years ago, and I was pleasantly surprised that their standards for cleanliness are still high. I was also pleasantly surprised to see that they have reduced rates Sunday nights thru Thursday nights.This is a 'no-frills' 1960's motel (no pool, no exercise room and no free breakfast). You can go swimming in Lake Michigan which is across the street, or go jogging for exercise, or go next door to Mike's Port Pub for breakfast. I would highly recommend this motel.

Room tip: Second floor rooms would be guaranteed to be the quietest, but if you want an 'accessible' room it would be the first floor.
Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank JOHN1949_12
Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I took two teen age granddaughters to Door County for a few days. With a full agenda, we knew we would only be at a motel to sleep at night, so we were very pleased with the reasonable rates of the Innlet Motel. Check in time was 2:00, but the room was ready and we got the keys at noon as we passed by on our way to Cana Lighthouse. The room was very large and clean and the four of us were never crowded. The pub next door offered a nice breakfast and saved us time in the mornings. Everyone was friendly and we liked that it was on the "quiet side" of the peninsula. Would go back again.

Date of stay: July 2017