“August Sunday Overnight Stay”
Review of Innlet Motel

Innlet Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Jacksonport
Innlet Motel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Jacksonport
Reviewed August 24, 2017

I decided at the last minute to drive North for an overnight getaway. My criteria was a super-clean motel at a reasonable price compared to the rest of the market. I have stayed here previously, several years ago, and I was pleasantly surprised that their standards for cleanliness are still high. I was also pleasantly surprised to see that they have reduced rates Sunday nights thru Thursday nights.This is a 'no-frills' 1960's motel (no pool, no exercise room and no free breakfast). You can go swimming in Lake Michigan which is across the street, or go jogging for exercise, or go next door to Mike's Port Pub for breakfast. I would highly recommend this motel.

Room Tip: Second floor rooms would be guaranteed to be the quietest, but if you want an 'accessible' r...
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo

Reviewed July 27, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I took two teen age granddaughters to Door County for a few days. With a full agenda, we knew we would only be at a motel to sleep at night, so we were very pleased with the reasonable rates of the Innlet Motel. Check in time was 2:00, but the room was ready and we got the keys at noon as we passed by on our way to Cana Lighthouse. The room was very large and clean and the four of us were never crowded. The pub next door offered a nice breakfast and saved us time in the mornings. Everyone was friendly and we liked that it was on the "quiet side" of the peninsula. Would go back again.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed November 10, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here the night of October 6. My dream was to watch a sunrise over Lake Michigan, and while this isn't on the Lake Front, it is across the road from a park that was. What made this little motel so nice was the price and the charm. Even though the motel was on a major state highway, it was very quiet inside. It was also nice and clean. It was a bit simple, but very nice. The only downer was the rather large, hairy spider we found under the sink. It appeared to be a very small tarantula. Don't think it was and the manager handled it well. He said that they frequently get spiders like that and said guests often bring them in. Reasonable I guess since I have heard of spiders like that hiding in bananas. As for the Motel I would definitely stay again and would recommend it to my friends.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Dorothy S
Reviewed October 7, 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the Innlet for one night while visiting Door County. The room was clean and all amenities were provided. Very reasonably priced and the staff was very friendly and accomodating. The only improvement I would suggest we would be better Wifi.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2016

It was the first time staying at this motel. Barb & Mike, the owners who live on the premises, were very friendly and run a very nice place. The room was clean and comfortable. They even had a flyswatter on the back of our motel door! The location is very convenient for sightseeing in Door County. Right next door is Mike's Port Pub & Grill which is owned and operated by Barb & Mike also. We ate there both evenings that we stayed plus we had breakfast there one morning. The bar staff, the wait staff, and the chefs in the kitchen were all wonderful, friendly and accommodating. The food was REALLY GOOD and very reasonably priced!! I would not hesitate to stay at this location again and definitely recommend it to other travelers. Friends of ours were staying 15 miles down the road for a week...and they had already eaten several meals at Mike's Port Pub & Grill.

Room Tip: Fairly certain there is no elevator so if you have trouble ambulating, request a first floor room.
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jacksonport
0.4 km away
22.3 km away
Ephraim Motel
Ephraim Motel
#4 of 8 in Ephraim

Been to Innlet Motel? Share your experiences!