Innlet Motel
Square Rigger Lodge(Jacksonport)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$80
Maxwelton Braes Lodge(Baileys Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$98
Square Rigger Harbor Motel(Baileys Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$104
Beachfront Inn(Baileys Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$94
The Landing Resort(Egg Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$101
  • Pool
Landmark Resort(Egg Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$134
Hotwire.com
US$169
US$69
US$129
All reviewsport publake michiganstayed heredoor countysink
Reviewed 10 November 2016 via mobile

Stayed here the night of October 6. My dream was to watch a sunrise over Lake Michigan, and while this isn't on the Lake Front, it is across the road from a park that was. What made this little motel so nice was the price and the charm. Even though the motel was on a major state highway, it was very quiet inside. It was also nice and clean. It was a bit simple, but very nice. The only downer was the rather large, hairy spider we found under the sink. It appeared to be a very small tarantula. Don't think it was and the manager handled it well. He said that they frequently get spiders like that and said guests often bring them in. Reasonable I guess since I have heard of spiders like that hiding in bananas. As for the Motel I would definitely stay again and would recommend it to my friends.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank Dorothy S
Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

I stayed at the Innlet for one night while visiting Door County. The room was clean and all amenities were provided. Very reasonably priced and the staff was very friendly and accomodating. The only improvement I would suggest we would be better Wifi.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 14 August 2016

It was the first time staying at this motel. Barb & Mike, the owners who live on the premises, were very friendly and run a very nice place. The room was clean and comfortable. They even had a flyswatter on the back of our motel door! The location is very convenient for sightseeing in Door County. Right next door is Mike's Port Pub & Grill which is owned and operated by Barb & Mike also. We ate there both evenings that we stayed plus we had breakfast there one morning. The bar staff, the wait staff, and the chefs in the kitchen were all wonderful, friendly and accommodating. The food was REALLY GOOD and very reasonably priced!! I would not hesitate to stay at this location again and definitely recommend it to other travelers. Friends of ours were staying 15 miles down the road for a week...and they had already eaten several meals at Mike's Port Pub & Grill.

Room Tip: Fairly certain there is no elevator so if you have trouble ambulating, request a first floor room.
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed 1 July 2016

Great location, pretty clean, quiet. Very basic, but had everything we needed. My only nit pick was the wash cloth under the coffee cups was not clean, so I put it on the floor with the towels to be washed. Well, next day, the very same wash cloth was under the cups again. Yes, I could tell it was the same wash cloth. Happened every day. Minor nit pick, otherwise the place was perfect for us. Mike's Pub next door (same owner) was great. So friendly. Granddaughter raved about the french fries. I usually bring my own down pillow from home when we travel. Well, it turned up missing one day after the housekeeping had been done. A bit bummed about that. Perhaps it was a mistake by the housekeepers. No one seemed to know what happened to it. Their pillows were all the flat polyester kind, so it would have been obvious mine was different. :-(

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed 19 January 2016

A few years ago, my husband and I decided that we wanted to honeymoon in Door County, so we took a drive. We were all over the place and Jacksonport was just quiet and cute. It got quite late so we decided to stay in Door County for that night and every motel wanted us to stay for 2 nights. We called the Innlet Motel and they had no problem giving us a room for just one night! Once we got our room, we walked over to Mike's Port Pub for dinner and drinks. Their food was phenomenal and their employees are just as good. From the cooks to the owners, everyone at the Innlet and Port Pub are the most personable people! About a year after this, my husband made reservations for us at the Innlet Motel for Valentine's Day and he was able to get the owner to put roses in our room for when we got there. It was so sweet! We highly recommend the Innlet Motel to anyone and everyone that we know that is vacationing in Door County, along with Port Pub! Thank you Barb and Mike for always making our trips to Door County special!

• Stayed: February 2015, traveled as a couple