“Clean and convenient”
Review of Innlet Motel

Innlet Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Jacksonport
Innlet Motel
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Jacksonport
Reviewed August 6, 2013

This is a clean, simple motel. Although is was built in the late 90's the furnishings seem to be from the 70's. Most rooms have 2 queen beds in them, and considering some of the chain hotels, the rooms are large. We arrived here on a Sunday afternoon, and checked in at the cafe on the property, Mike's Port Pub. Check in was efficient and the lady was friendly. The motel is right off a highway, but we generally sleep with earplugs so that wasn't a problem for us. There probably wasn't much noisy traffic past bedtime anyway. There is Wifi in the rooms, but it doesn't work well at all. Even after going outside our room to try it, not much better. It is a decent value for your money in an area where rooms can easily go for twice the price. Also, Jacksonport is in Door County, just not in the congested areas of Bailey Harbor, or Fish Creek. That being said, it's very convenient to all of the small towns,taking not more than 10-15 minutes to reach them by car. After having dinner at the cafe next door, we opted to find meals elsewhere.

Room Tip: All the rooms face a highway. Didn't seem to be noisy, but might want to to consider earplugs j...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank lggg70

Reviewed July 18, 2013

So, let me just say, for the PRICE, this motel gets 5 STARS. However...it's NOT a 5 star motel.

Let me explain...

The Innlet Motel is a very very clean, very quiet hotel snuggled in the middle of Jacksonport. It's walking distance from the store, the Pub/Restaurant, and a really nice park with playground. Like I said...FOR THE PRICE, IT'S 5 STARS.

The only reason the Innlet is not 5 stars is because it's a budget motel. The amenities are nice, clean, and functional, but they are plain as can be. There's no pool and NO FRILLS. BUT...the staff is really nice (mostly...there's one crab apple)...the place is clean...and the location is quite good.

For the money it's a quality place to stay. I plan on going back in October.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Heather H
Reviewed October 11, 2012

We stayed at the Innlet and did not need advanced registration. Friends told us how nice the place was and mentioned that Mike's Pub had really good food. We gave it a try one night, liked it so much that we returned the next night. The place was large, and very clean. I will tell my friends about this place. Also, the gal who checked us in was very nice and friendly.

Room Tip: I don't believe there was a fitness center. This is a locally owned Inn. I didn't see a sw...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Carol R
Reviewed August 14, 2010

We stayed at the Innlet for one night. We checked in and found a neat, simple room. We fell asleep and my husband woke up a few hours later, itching all over. I woke up itching as well, though not as bad as him. We spent the rest of the night trying to sleep sitting up in chairs. In the morning, I went to check out and told the desk clerk about the experience. Her response was "Thanks".
I was seriously disappointed about the whole experience, but mostly by the response of the desk clerk.
We went to a friend's home on the Peninsula, took two hot showers and the itching stopped.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 11, 2010

I stayed in this motel from a Thursday through Sunday in early May and it was extremely pleasant experience. The room was clean, comfortable, and quiet. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank kscha
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jacksonport
0.4 km away
22.3 km away
Ephraim Motel
Ephraim Motel
#4 of 8 in Ephraim

Been to Innlet Motel? Share your experiences!