Innlet Motel
Square Rigger Lodge(Jacksonport)(Great Value!)
US$90
US$80
Maxwelton Braes Lodge(Baileys Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$87
Travelocity
Square Rigger Harbor Motel(Baileys Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$104
Beachfront Inn(Baileys Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$94
The Landing Resort(Egg Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$110
Hotels.com
US$101
  • Pool
Landmark Resort(Egg Harbor)(Great Value!)
US$134
Hotels.com
US$169
US$69
Travelocity
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsport publake michiganstayed heredoor countysink
Reviewed 18 July 2013

So, let me just say, for the PRICE, this motel gets 5 STARS. However...it's NOT a 5 star motel.

Let me explain...

The Innlet Motel is a very very clean, very quiet hotel snuggled in the middle of Jacksonport. It's walking distance from the store, the Pub/Restaurant, and a really nice park with playground. Like I said...FOR THE PRICE, IT'S 5 STARS.

The only reason the Innlet is not 5 stars is because it's a budget motel. The amenities are nice, clean, and functional, but they are plain as can be. There's no pool and NO FRILLS. BUT...the staff is really nice (mostly...there's one crab apple)...the place is clean...and the location is quite good.

For the money it's a quality place to stay. I plan on going back in October.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank Heather H
Reviewed 11 October 2012

We stayed at the Innlet and did not need advanced registration. Friends told us how nice the place was and mentioned that Mike's Pub had really good food. We gave it a try one night, liked it so much that we returned the next night. The place was large, and very clean. I will tell my friends about this place. Also, the gal who checked us in was very nice and friendly.

Room Tip: I don't believe there was a fitness center. This is a locally owned Inn. I didn't see a swimming pool either. What was unusual about this place is that you never heard outside noise nor did you hear noise coming through the walls from other residents.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Carol R
Reviewed 14 August 2010

We stayed at the Innlet for one night. We checked in and found a neat, simple room. We fell asleep and my husband woke up a few hours later, itching all over. I woke up itching as well, though not as bad as him. We spent the rest of the night trying to sleep sitting up in chairs. In the morning, I went to check out and told the desk clerk about the experience. Her response was "Thanks".
I was seriously disappointed about the whole experience, but mostly by the response of the desk clerk.
We went to a friend's home on the Peninsula, took two hot showers and the itching stopped.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 11 May 2010

I stayed in this motel from a Thursday through Sunday in early May and it was extremely pleasant experience. The room was clean, comfortable, and quiet. I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank kscha
Reviewed 2 October 2009

The rooms are great size, we had the two queens and you could not believe the excess room we had. This is probably one of the cleanest motels i have ever been in. This isn't your large chain of motels, it is family run, and they treat you just like family. Mike's Port Pub has excellent food and also so friendly; "Joy is a hoot", what a nice person. it's as if we have always been coming here. It isn't on the beach but right across the street is a public park which is on the beach. The traffic in Jacksonport after 8pm is practically non existant.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family