Lowest prices for your stay
$13
$12
Etrip$12
Trip.com
StayForLong
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 23, 2018 via mobile

Staying at Paseo Del Mar & diving has been an experience I will forever hold in my heart. The guests & staff make you feel as though you've known them your entire life! The property is a gem & the vibe is so mellow. I will forever be coming back when I'm in the area. I have made friends with so many kind souls and plan on staying in contact with everyone. Thank You for making me feel at home in Jagna ♡

Date of stay: December 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed August 16, 2018

We stayed here a couple of nights in May. The rooms are comfortable and neat : we had aircon, hot water shower, towels, good bed. All is available but basic. Staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Beautiful sea views and a relaxing, young atmosphere. One negative thing : the rooms at the site of the road get very noisy early in the morning (from 4 o'clock onwards) due to the traffic.

Date of stay: May 2018
Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

My hubby, daughter & I stayed here as my husband joined the Mayana Uphill Challenge. We checked in April 13, 2018 and we were welcome by barking dogs. This was our home for 4 days while we were in Bohol.

We were assisted by Daisy & Maud to our room as we travelled 1200kms to get there. Our room is spacious, air conditioned and with two (2) double beds. Shower has not hot water but the hot weather makes up for it when we took our shower. We have a porch where we seat out to relax every night. There was no television in our room but it helps to lull you to sleep early with the sound of waves hitting seawall in front of our room.

During our first night, we ate dinner at Augustine’s Bar as recommended by Daisy. My daughter & I ordered burger & told Rossi that we were sharing. Quite impressed when our food arrived, he already cut the burger into two as well as the fries. Price and taste of food was worth it.

Waking up to beautiful sunrise view from our room was awesome. We start our day early and it was low tide. We tried to walk out of the hut that was constructed in the water but it was full of birds poop. Nonetheless, it is still a nice backdrop for taking pictures.

Internet at resto works great but weak signal once you go to your room.

Daisy was very accommodating & helpful while we were staying. Downside were the cats that jump on the table while we were eating several times & they try to get to our food at times too.

Overall, my daughter & I enjoyed just being at resort kicking back while hubby was up in Mayana Hill participating in the uphill challenge. We will come back & maybe next time will try to go to nearby Camiguin Island.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed May 1, 2018 via mobile

I had no expectation when I booked a shared room at paseo del mar. The room was simple and clean and all to myself. I slept really good and after two nights I even changed to a bigger room. I ended up staying three nights as I liked the place so much. Jesse made my stay very comfortable. I love the animals there and the view over the sea. You can have hours of silent enjoying the sunset, laughter and nice talks with the people there. It's also a short and cheap right to the center.

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank SaraBana
Reviewed January 6, 2018

The resort is on the waters edge. Unfortunately I was put off snorkeling there due to the rocks, although there is a concrete path going halfway to the waters edge at low tide. If you want to go snorkeling, take good booties as I was told the snorkeling and diving is great there. There is a dive shop at the resort but I was reluctant to wear someone elses shoes.
Accommodation is good, stayed in a large room with aircon, fan and en-suite with hot and cold water.
The highlight however is the atmosphere, wonderful owner who really cares for the environment and fir animals. He has 7 cats and 5 dogs. Mostly strays that he has taken in to care for.

Date of stay: January 2018