2 people are viewing this hotel
$156
Hotels.com$275
Trip.com$222
eDreams$286
All reviews misibis bay spice market legazpi city albay gulf villa pools buffet bicol van amphitheater relaxation spicy thumbs chapel
Selected filters
Reviewed June 2, 2022

We visited Misibis Bay and we are just so happy with the service that the management/staff showed to us. This is now one of my favorite places is Bicol to just chill with friends/family because of its amazing ambiance.

Date of stay: June 2022
Reviewed May 3, 2022 via mobile

Beach, swimming pools, a fitness center, a restaurant, a spa, lovely villas, etc. What other amenities do you want for a complete break and relaxation? Misibis Bay Resort has all of these and much more! The staff members were also very friendly and accommodating. Service was okay, but I expected a bit more. For one thing, there were no phones in the rooms, making communication with the front desk and other service offices quite complicated. I was informed that the phone lines were ruined by the last typhoon. I hope they would restore them soon. The breakfast buffet also has very limited selection. Reaching the place is also challenging since it's far from Legazpi city and the airport and the road was all zig-zag! At any rate, I still find the place very relaxing. Thumbs up!

Room tip: The villas near the Lagoon pool are great!
Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank CzarEmmanuel
Reviewed April 28, 2022 via mobile

The food was not of 5 star caliber. More equal to a 3 star facility. Our family visited on Friday, April 22, 2022, for dinner and paid php1,888 per person for their dine-in pass promo. The amount was consumable on their buffet and/or ala carte orders. The buffet main entrees consisted of Tinolang Manok, Pork Humba, Yang Chow Fried Rice, Pinakbet, plain rice. The appetizers were California Maki, and Salmon fillets (shredded salmon on bread). They had a pasta section where you could choose from a red or white sauce, including your choice of protein or toppings (ham, shrimp, squid rings, fresh fish cubes, garlic , onions). Pasta choices included spaghetti, linguine and fettucine and were all cooked in butter- no olive oil option. (5 star?)
We did have favorites though the white sauce at the pasta table and the appetizers. The rest of the buffet were not 5 star level, but closer to 3 star at best.
We did order 2 pizza pies from the ala carte menu which again were not 5 star quality as the cheese toppings simply were not commensurate to the type of 5 star resort the place is.
Our favorite was from the ala carte menu, the Lava Burger. We shoud have each ordered one of this entree. This was a humungous burger sandwich with 2 large juicy meat patties with sauce and sliced tomatoes, onions, lettuce, and side of home made fries. This was the saving grace.

Room tip: Not sure if lucked out, but stay away from their buffet. Order ala carte instead.
Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed April 27, 2022 via mobile

My kids enjoy the resort facility and loved the food and environment. Big thanks to Allen of Spice Market for accommodating all my kids request. The only thing I am sad about is the availability of fresh Buko Juice. We asked twice if it's available and they say it's not but we saw a guest that is enjoying it at the pool area. Anyhow, the rest are amazing.

Date of stay: April 2022
Reviewed March 11, 2022

I’m so frustrated at how misibis bay handles customer inquiries. It takes forever to respond on a very SIMPLE question such as availability date. I wonder if that how the do customer service or simply employ the wrong person? BTW - person who handles my inquiry/reservation was NICA - hope the management shape up to fix things like this.

Date of stay: March 2022