Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Fun activity near the Beach

For about $10 you can play a round of miniature golf just a couple minutes from the beach. The... read more

Reviewed 5 September 2018
MOTAG87
Houston, Texas
Golf Goodness...or Goodness, Golf?

Reviewed 22 July 2018
TheSKFamily
Dallas, TX
via mobile

All reviews miniature golf twists and turns clean fun a lot of fun waterfall challenging laser turf mist pensacola
Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

We came one Friday morning in July as a family to mini golf here at Tiki Island. My oldest, who’s been to maybe 2 mini golf places in his life...says Tiki is the BEST mini golf because there are actual green greens and cups to catch your golf ball when you put it in the hole. My hubby & I have been to mini golf places that are a little more interesting at each hole...but we felt that the playing here moved right along.

Our family of 6 spent maybe an hour playing the entire 18 holes...and that included several meltdowns by the 6 year old, one lost golf ball, and various spats over who got the most holes-in-one (does it count if no one else witnesses it?) The best part was the 6 year old trying to find his ball after he made it into the last hole. LOL. We had tears, laughs, and good clean fun... ;)

All told, if you are looking to try some mini golf while in Pensacola Beach...this is the place to do it!

Date of experience: July 2018
1  Thank TheSKFamily
Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

Really fun course. Took some time but really moved quickly. Wished there were more slots for names on scorecards but oh well. Fun time!

Date of experience: July 2018
Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

We love us some goofy golf! This place was as fun as every other place we’ve played. Challenging yet, so much fun. Everybody should have fun here...plus, the views are nice.

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

This is a fun little course, nothing super special. I have been on better courses. The staff are friendly. Only complaint...they seem to have mist lines but not turned on. In august any place not on the water is hot and sticky, would have been a nice touch to have them turned on.

Date of experience: August 2017
2  Thank messman10
Reviewed 14 August 2017

My family stayed nearby the great looking Mini Golf layout. My son wore us out, till we made it over to the course for a round. When we arrived, a hard working gentleman was shining up the place like the PGA tour was arriving. His pride in the property was obvious. Everything was manicured with care. I later found out that this was the owner.
The course layout was interesting and fun. Nothing too goofy, but lots of interesting putts. My family really enjoyed it a bunch, and we even had a bet on the outcome. Lets just say my son and I enjoyed some excellent free frozen treats at in the shop after the game.

Date of experience: August 2017