Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
1,270 results
All reviews signal mountain lakefront retreat jackson lake grand tetons full kitchen lakefront room lake view gas station small kitchen general store convenience store gift shop jenny lake oxbow bend national park laundry facilities sitting area
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 August 2021

We enjoyed staying in a lakeside cabin (upper level). It was fun to watch the boats on the lake and if the clouds are right a beautiful sunset over the mountains.
We also saw the resident elk outside are cabin. The service and food at the restaurant was good. It rained one night and getting take out was a long wait. The pizza company listed on their site would not accept online orders or answer their phone so I think the restaurants are limited in employees and can be a long wait. The coffee and hot chocolate in the lobby was great as well as treats at the general store. The cabin was perfect! Unfortunately they closed the TV viewing area in the lobby while we were there due to covid. I also asked if they had board games and they said those disappeared with covid and never came back. I wish you could check them out from the lobby and bring to your room then. Book early or ahead for a float trip, I wished they offered more times we couldn't get one the two days were there.

Reviewed 19 July 2021

Thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. This was my very favorite place we stayed and convenient to everything. We were in a lower lake front cabin (#157) and very happy. Enjoyed quiet mornings listening to the birds and the gentle lapping of the water on the lakeshore. Super comfortable accomodations with living room, dining area (6 chairs), bedroom with queen beds, and bathroom. Recently remodeled, had a nice lodge feel. Only stayed 2 nights at this wildly popular property, could have stayed 2 weeks! Excellent on property restaurant w/amazing views. Food very delicious. Great gift shop, and don't forget to book a Snake River float trip. Joe, the guide, was so knowledgeable about the area, mammals and birds, the mountains and river. I wish I could go back tomorrow!

Room tip: Don't let the $400 summer price tag scare you away. Best location in all of GrandTeton! Only Lakefront property!
Reviewed 13 July 2021 via mobile

Ah Signal Mountain Lodge, you did not disappoint. We stayed in a lower lakefront retreat (#175) and it was all I hoped it would be. The room itself was well-appointed as was the handy kitchenette. I loved the easy access to soap, shampoo and lotion that the wall-mounted dispensers provided.

My favorite part, however, was our little porch and the view from there. While I would have grabbed an upper retreat had it been available, the view from the lower retreats is almost as good. In the evenings, I enjoyed a cocktail and in the mornings my coffee as I watched the lake and absorbed the peace of it all.

I feel this was money well spent!

2  Thank JenA895
Reviewed 13 July 2021 via mobile

We had a lower lakefront room at the lodge and absolutely loved it! It was clean, well-appointed, comfortable, and easily accessed by a nice ramp instead of steps (makes luggage easier). Our kids loved playing in the lake, despite it being super cold!

Our views were partially obscured by trees, which we knew would be the case. That said, they were still gorgeous!

We loved the staff and they have been great with communicating with us regarding some swimsuits we left accidentally. Overall, while expensive, this was a magical place to stay if you love the Tetons!

Reviewed 13 July 2021 via mobile

Great place. We had a country room which was not at all fancy, but comfortable and nice Comfy beds. The proximity to the lake and view is amazing. The food at Trappers Grill is take out or dine in (for a wait). We also enjoyed Leeks Pizza. Saw a fox and elk on property in evening. I'd stay here again in a heartbeat.