Ways to Experience Bryce Canyon National Park
from US$238.99
from US$277.07
from US$138.75
8,782 results
All reviews sunset point inspiration point rock formations bucket list natural bridge navajo loop hiking trails visitor center southern utah free shuttle my favorite scenic drive ruby's inn amazing views awe inspiring queen's garden every turn
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2021 via mobile

My husband and I went to this national park and saw a couple of the viewpoints. Our favorite was definitely the natural bridge which was really neat. The visitor center had a 50% capacity and it took forever to stand in line, however, it does have an exhibit, restrooms and a gift shop.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 7 April 2021 via mobile

One of my favorite national parks. The views are beautiful. There’s a handful of hikes that one can do within the canyon.
For a easy hike you can walk from sunrise to sunset point.
You can watch sunset from sunset point or inspiration point.
Be aware of the elevation. You may experience some altitude sickness.

Reviewed 6 April 2021 via mobile

Traveling to the Grand Escalante Staircase you can travel from canyon to canyon. We were in the out skirts of Bryce and took a few pictures cause everywhere you look it’s beautiful! Breathtaking!

Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

This park is amazing, breathtaking. One of the most unique things I’ve seen. Similar feeling to touring Antelope Canyon, just captivating. The sun lights up those hoodoos, and it’s quite majestic. The cool thing here is you can drive around to the points yourself. We were unable to hike down to Wall Street due to recent weather. I think this is a place I would enjoy more time with better weather. However, the snow really made it extra beautiful for me.

2  Thank SoccerChickOKC
Reviewed 4 April 2021

Bryce is distinctive due to geological structures called hoodoos and it is one of the most beautiful national parks in Utah.The red, orange, and white colours of the rocks are quite spectacular and we were just awe struck with the magnificent views that we took a lot of pictures.

Though its is quite a drive from Salt Lake City it is a Must Visit Place in Utah.

1  Thank betty l