Lowest prices for your stay
Orbitz.com
View deal
Expedia.com$21
ZenHotels.com
Hotels.com$21
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 11, 2016

I was passing through Sara en route to another location. Ended up staying here about three days. It's a family run resort with a really nice pool and waterslide. The food is delicious, I guess the chef was working professionally in Manila at one point. There's a lot of hidden corners to this quaint resort where you can simply sit and enjoy reading a book, enjoy the sun, or kick back and have a beer. I took up their offer to do some island hopping. They transported me and my group to a nearby city and we visited two different groups of islands over two days. We toured Concepcion and the local islands and famous Isla Gigantes. The Resort took care of arranging the boats which were very comfortable. I love being on the water so this was right up my alley. When they day was done I returned back to the resort for some brews by the pool. The washrooms are definitely at a local standard, but the overall resort was indeed relaxing, clean, and welcoming.

Date of stay: May 2015