Free cancellation until 07/26
US$112
US$184
US$109
Savings alert! 27% below average rates

The price you found is 27% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$149/night.

Nishitetsu Inn Shinjuku(Nishishinjuku)
Free cancellation until 07/27
US$271
US$248
  • Pool
Keio Plaza Hotel Tokyo(Shinjuku)
US$284
US$227
Trip.com
TripAdvisor
3,274 results
All reviewsnew york grilllost in translationpeak loungebar and grillbill murrayaesop toiletriesbest hotels in the worldny baramazing hotelpark suiteshinjuku stationwalk in closetbest hotel i have ever stayedlive jazzcover chargetop floormount fuji
Reviewed 11 November 2015

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Park Hyatt Tokyo for two nights during a two week trip to Japan. Overall, we loved our stay! For whatever reason, the staff placed us in a gigantic corner room overlooking the city (can't complain). Service was wonderful from check-in to check-out, and the breakfast spread was massive.

The hotel is located about a mile away from Shinjuku station - we walked when we could and made sure to take advantage of the hotel's complimentary shuttle when we were tired or too full from eating!

• Stayed: April 2015, traveled as a couple
6  Thank Yvonne F
Reviewed 8 November 2015

I have stayed at the Park Hyatt Tokyo a few times and decided last time that I would make a review.

The hotel is still super trendy, a heaven away from fascinating & bustling Tokyo. The hotel is a benchmark how a luxury but still low-key elegant hotel should be. Everyone working here was just superb. Staying here is smooth all the way from arrival until several days after check out. The saying “pampered at the park” really applies here.

The cool and trendy NY Grill is excellent for a weekend dinner with a great vibe and food of refined quality with attention to details. The restaurant manager (from Poland, if I remember correct) checked in on me several times to ensure I was having a good time. The nightlife in the bar is really something to recommend, the drinks are fantastic and the live music and atmosphere something you have to try out!

I stayed in a smashing suite, a soft cocoon of a room that simply is an experience worth checking out.

I will for sure come back and with my wife next time.

I could say much more about this property but the rest simply goes without saying. There might be other places in Tokyo to consider but you are wasting your time. This is where you should stay. Period.

• Stayed: December 2014, traveled solo
7  Thank Viking71
Reviewed 7 November 2015

I recently spent 3 nights in Tokyo at the Park Hyatt Tokyo. I usually stay at Starwood Hotels but since there are no good Starwood options in Tokyo I needed to venture out. I had narrowed my choices down to the Mandarin Oriental, Four Seasons and the Park Hyatt (I am sure all are spectacular). Up until three days before my arrival I was booked at the Mandarin Oriental but decided to change to the Park Hyatt which I will discuss more when I get into hotel location. My stay at the Park Hyatt was fantastic. The hotel is fantastic. The staff is fantastic. For at least 85,000 Yen per night it should be. If money is not a concern then you can't go wrong with staying here. This is wonderful hotel just not a value hotel which is fine. When I return to Tokyo in 2016 I will stay here again.

Location: The impetus for me changing hotels was the location. Tokyo is a huge city and it has many different areas. It is important to figure out where you want/ need to be and consider hotels. If you need to be in the city center near the financial area the Four Seasons or Mandarin Oriental are better options. I wanted to be in a fun area. The Park Hyatt is locatred in Shinjuku. There is plenty of nightlife, places to eat and walk around so you wont be bored. Shinjuku is also one of the major transit stations in Tokyo so it is easy to get around the city on JR Rail or subway. The closest subway stop is actually Tochomae (Toei Oedo Line). I highly recommend purchasing an unlimited Toei and Metro Subway (There are two subway companies in Tokyo so you want a joint pass because you will likely use both) line pass for 1000 Yen per day. This is the easiest way to get around Tokyo. Taxis are incredibly expensive and traffic is a pain. Overall, the location of the Park Hyatt was perfect for my trip and was quite pleased. I took a 4400 Yen taxi ride from Tokyo Station to the hotel when I arrived from Kyoto ( I took the Nozomi Shinkansen in a green car which I recommend). Upon leaving, I took a 8500 Yen taxi to Haneda Airport. Taxis are expensive. The Friendly Airport Limousine does stop at the hotel for more affordable options to the airports.

Service: The service here is impeccable. I was checked in at my room. There was always staff when you needed something but they never seemed to be hovering. The staff knew who I was without me having to say. They anticipated needs and did everything with a smile. The room was always cleaned quickly and thoroughly. I also used the shoe shine service daily which was great.

Room: I stayed in a Park Deluxe Room ( I think, Room 4421). The room was very spacious by any standards and definitely by Tokyo standards. The bed was enormous, a California King I think. It was very comfortable. The bathroom was a nice size with separate bath tub and shower. Of course there is a toto toilet with heated seat. The nightstands have plugs nearby for chargers and rooms have incredible views of Tokyo. This is definitely a strong point of the hotel and I was very impressed which isn't easy to do.

Internet: Free internet for every guest throughout the hotel which is great. Well done!

Food: The Park Hyatt is in the Shinjuku Park Tower (39-52nd floors). The hotel has several restaurants which are pricey. I never actually ate in the hotel. My room did not come with breakfast and I was not inclined to spend 40,000 yen or $35 USD on breakfast (although some hotels are worse like the hotel i am in now). There are a lot of restaurants in the building itself below the hotel for affordable snacks. I apologize for not being able to provide more insight here. I generally dont mind spending money on nice hotels or great food, I just prefer not to waste it and get good value for my money.

Overall: This hotel is amazing. I was impressed which is not an easy thing to do. You will not go wrong staying here. I will stay here again in Tokyo.

• Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
7  Thank KPMGTraveller
Reviewed 4 November 2015 via mobile

Looking for somewhere to splash out on Tokyo, we decided to spend two nights here after watching 'that film' many years ago.

The exterior building is imposing and grey but once inside the aesthetic is extremely tasteful, subdued and elegant. As the hotel spans the top of three connected towers we had to walk past restaurants, lounges and a library to get to the reception desk.

The room itself had a spectacular view, (there won't be a room without one) there's not much more to say about that. The furnishings were again elegant and beautiful, very spacious and it felt comfortable just sitting and looking out towards the city. The bathroom was particularly comfortable and well designed.

The staff were very helpful and always on hand for any queries. During our sty we used the gym which again had spectacular views and some basic equipment. The famous New York bar actually has reasonably priced drinks and the live entertainment (jazz singer) was very good.

I would definitely return. The combination of location, views, interior design and staff make this an exceptional hotel.

Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple
6  Thank DWD26
Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

This is one of the best hotels in the world. The level of service is amazing. The food from every restaurant top shelf. You will go a long way to find better. A real privilege to stay at. Thank you Park Hyatt staff, you guys rock! We can't wait to return again.

Stayed: November 2015, traveled as a couple