2 people are viewing this hotel
Fully refundable before 06/09/23
StayForLong$52
Priceline$41
KLOOK$54
All reviews excellent location minute walk train station osaka convenience pillows
Selected filters
Reviewed April 29, 2019 via mobile

The hotel is located very close to shops restaurants and shopping. The staff are very helpful and friendly.
The rooms are a good size for Japan standards. The rooms are clean and appear to be newly renovated. Great choice.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 14, 2019

Stayed at the Hearton last month and was quite pleased with the experience. The place is pretty near to the Shinsaibashi Metro station.

Don't expect big rooms with a nice view, but functional rooms that you can sleep and bunk in the night. Bed is comfy and room has the basic amenities (Kettle, Iron , TV, charging ports). Rooms are always clean , so housekeeping in this hotel is an A++

Location is superb with a Family Mart just beside it if you need to grab a snack or a beer. Hotel is adjacent to Americanmura , so place is lively. Snaking through the small streets you will find eateries , so exploring the streets around it is highly recommended .

Staff are all very friendly and speaks english (to a certain degree).

Will definitely consider staying here once more when I'm back in Osaka

Room tip: Book the bigger rooms, the smaller ones are really small
Date of stay: February 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Ferdy T
Reviewed February 4, 2019

This hotel was the 1st stay in Osaka we have ever had. The Hotel is extremely hard to find, and the language barrier with the locals made it even harder. I am from Australia, and out ravel agent chose this hotel for us. When we finally found the hotel, the check in was also a bit difficult. There are 2 of these hotels just around the corner from each other. So we checked into the 1st hotel, only to be told to go around the corner to the 2nd hotel. The staff were extremely hard to understand, but they were friendly. The hotel is extremely clean in the foyer. We went up to our room on the 6th floor. When we opened the door I nearly died. It was TINY, SMALL, Smurfs lived here!!! There were 3 beds crammed into the room. The bathroom was just to the left as we walked in, and only 1 person at a time can be in there. The room was extremely clean, tidy and the beds were very comfortable. The airconditioning is centrally controlled, and we found it extremely hot inside. I know it is winter here in Japan, but the heating in all the places here is insane, HOT!!! Anyway, you can not control the temperature in your room, so we asked to have the window opened for fresh air. We were here for 2 nights. After the shock of how small the room was, you do get used to it. I would stay here again, as the price was right and there are plenty of eats, drinks and shopping close by.

Room tip: Ask for the biggest room they have
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed January 10, 2019

Great location, great price and a very clean room. The rooms are small but I thought they were a reasonable size for Japan. Your bed is against a wall so it may not suit elderly travellers. Perfect room for couples in their 20s-30s who are going to spend the day exploring Osaka and want a good night sleep at night. The bathrooms are pretty small, only room for one person.

There is a FamilyMart downstairs which is perfect for delicious very cheap dinners.

Please note: We found it very difficult to find the hotel from the station as there are 3-4 hotels with the same name in a 5 block radius. Make sure you research the street that it is on and perhaps use your phone GPS to get to a local shop nearby to get to the correct hotel.

You will also need to leave your key at the front desk when you go out.

Room tip: Great location, AC excellent
Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank SamSamBalog
Reviewed January 5, 2019 via mobile

I saw this hotel when I passed by on my previous trip. The price was right and so I was here for 4 nights. The main and annex building are opposite each other and they have their own reception.

The family mart and OPA shopping nearby are convenient. The Shinsaibashi station is also nearby.

The room maybe a bit cramp but all 3 of my big luggage fit in.

I did leave my key with the reception and retrieving the key is easy.

I will reconsider this hotel for my future trips.

Date of stay: January 2019