Stayed here from the 13th - 16th of November.
1. Staff makes an effort to speak English
2. Very helpful
3. Close to train station
4. Lots of restaurants and things to do around the area
5. Single room size is good enough
6. Very good free wifi.
1. Pillow too flat.
2. Only one pillow for the single room. I asked for additional pillow on the 2nd night and the Front Desk staff was kind enough to bring additional 2 pillows for me.
3. Small restaurant and diners have to schedule their breakfast.
4. Housekeeping is ok except for they didn't throw away my rubbish which was in a plastic bag as it couldn't fit in the bin. I'm also surprised that even though I still had another night to stay, the Housekeeper took away the 2 additional pillows which I requested the night before when they cleaned my room.
5. Overall image of the room is quite old...except for the big flat screen TV.
Would I come back to stay? Yes...mainly due to location and Front Office staff.More
- Free Wifi