1. Very close to JR Sapporo Train Station; about a block from station.
2. Had a superior twin corner room. Good size.
3. Changed sheets daily
4. Room was clean
5. Good breakfast buffet. Many choices and dining room was more then adequate.
6. Staff are friendly and courteous
7. Amenities in bathroom was razor and toothbrush and paste.
1. System of cleaning rooms all together by floor may not allow you to return to a cleaned if you return early in the afternoon; even though you have the placard to please clean.
2. Glassware in room are not replaced and sanitized. Maid just rinse and wipe the glassware with a towel.
3. Not really sure but my sinus was acting up when in room. Stayed at the Narita Hilton after staying at this hotel and sinus was fine.
4. No body lotion in room during my stay compared to the Hilton.More
- Free Wifi