Country Manor B&B
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Mahon's Hotel(Irvinestown)
Priceline
Belmore Court Motel(Enniskillen)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewswarm showerirish breakfastwet roomattending a weddingcooked breakfastbeautiful placelough ernenext morninglusty begcolettehostsfrycerealaccommodationbar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 22, 2017

If your looking for accommodation that are beautiful welcoming and the best shower ever!!! Book here you will not be disappointed. At first you think oh it’s close to the road but when you walk through the front door wow it’s like your lost in the most beautifully decorated country home and your body just relaxes and you can’t wait to see your room, which is just stunning. Love the old farm style doors on each room. My daughter had to leave early to do makeup for a wedding and Collette laid out Continental breakfast for her it was so thoughtful :) I came back to enjoy my hot breakfast and yum just perfect. Thank you Collette for taking such good care of us will definitely be back xx

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 14, 2017 via mobile

Stayed her for weekend break with my partner. Where to start....greeted by dee on arrival then Collette. Place was so warm and welcoming and felt so comfortable with our hosts. Lots of information from dee and collette on places to visit while there. Only 30 minutes to the most beautiful beach in bundoran. Also on Collettes advice a visit to tickety moo for the most amazing ice cream. Breakfast was beautiful Irish breakfast. Room was out of this world and would put some hotel chains to shame. Really beautiful place and nice and relaxed weekend. Word don't do this place or these wonderful people justice. Go check it out you definitely won't be disappointed. Already looking to rebook. Thank you see and collette for letting us share your beautiful home.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

Absolutely lovely accommodation Colette and Dee were lovely people who were very welcoming making sure that we're were ok . We stayed for two nights and were provided with a delicious fry up breakfast both mornings as well as fruit and cereal. Both Colette and Dee made sure we were comfy and had everything we needed. Would recommend this place to anyone.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 2, 2017

I stayed two nights at this fantastic guest house while on a fishing trip and catch up,with a old friend who lives locally. Firstly the cooked breakfast is of the highest standard and thought has clearly gone into using quality ingredients reacher than basic. My room was spotless and the bed was comfortable with bathroom essentials provided and a neatly finished wet room. There is no doubt whatsoever I will return to stay at the CM again any time I am in the area and I plan to recommend it as a base to a group of friends who have plans for a reunion in a couple of years time. I was made to feel at home from the minute I arrived. The bar is set high by Colette and Dee and their hospitality and service is a credit to the area.

Room Tip: The room I stayed in was on the ground floor. Huge king size bed. Very comfortable.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed July 15, 2017

We have just spent 3 nights b&b in The Country Manor and it was absolutely brilliant. Colette and Dee are so welcoming and they changed us to a more accessible room when they saw my husband had mobility problems with the stairs. I couldn't recommend their lovely b & b more highly. Will definitely be back.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family