“Great music, food, cocktails and atomosphere!”
Review of Central Beach Inn

Central Beach Inn
Ranked #31 of 122 Restaurants in Mirissa
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

We enjoyed dinner, drinks and shisha here on our first night. Tried Zephyr restaurant the second night and we were so disappointed we ended up returning here for cocktails and pancakes for pudding.

A wonderful place, great atmosphere and amazing food. The squid was delicious!

Reviewed 22 April 2017 via mobile

We ate here for lunch, if we'd have had internet access and could have checked TripAdvisor we would have given it a miss!
The jaffle was barely toasted and the calamari was like eating bicycle tubes! The coconut prawns where ok though!
Better places to eat on this beautiful beach.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Had dinner and drinks here a couple nights. Good food and good drinks. Service can be slow as most places seem to be on the beach. I had great a Asian stir fry. HATED the techno music they played later. Finally drove us out although to be fair lots of places play it, why I do not know.

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

Central Beach Inn was the perfect place for us during Sri Lanka's NewYear. Jeewan has attended us with wonderful kindness and helpfulness. The restaurant was closed due to NewYear which is a good sign: the manager allows his staff to go home and meet their family! It needs courage and integrity to do this. Other restaurants that were open served lousy food because it was not prepared by cooks, and the staff was in a bad mood because they couldn't take off.
Everything re-opened when we left and the bar and the restaurant looks wonderful. We had a last coffee at the beach. The staff seems to be really nice. I think Jeewan's family takes good care of them.
We loved our stay here. The AC in the room helped me a lot with my symptoms of sun allergy and Jeewan even took me to Matara to a pharmacy in his new car.
He told us that it won't be too noisy, that they just put on lounge music in the bar and no boom-boom sound, so we would definitely come back!!
I highly recommend this place.
Enjoy.

Reviewed 13 April 2017

We stopped by for the sunbed to have a swim (500 LKR per bed) and to have a drink or two. My eldest thought he had the best mango juice here!