Free cancellation until 07/21
US$46
US$70
US$60
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$78/night.

Peacock Villa(Mirissa)
US$46
US$35
Agoda.com
Free cancellation until 07/21
US$35
Bandhusena House & Apartment(Mirissa)(Great Value!)
US$37
Lemazone Inn(Mirissa)
US$50
US$44
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$67/night.

US$288
US$123
All reviewsgood vibesvegan cakesamazing placerooms are bignice balconyother placesthe ownersri lankabeginnersderyachillpalmaccommodationgarden
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Its amazing place with smiling people, taking care of each other. Everybody are real and kind. After short time you can feel like at home. Yoga teachers are truly unique, you can choose from different types of yoga to practise. Well its definitely huge yes for surfing lessons and conditions for beginners and also advenced surfers here. If its not enough,they have bikes if anybody wants to ride. This place is like pice of eden for me.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

I stayed 11 days at the surf & yoga camp in Mirissa which was enough time to fall in love with that place. It's so easy to hang loose there with all the good vibes...

I don't really know what I loved the most - maybe it was just the combination of surfing, yoga and the delicious food at the vegan coffee (honestly I guess I spent half of my vacation there...) and of course the extremely relaxing thai massage by Derya. I'd absolutely recommend this camp to everyone looking for a nice place to stay. Someone that appreciates the simple life and who loves to chill, eat, surf, do yoga and chat with people.

I wanna thank everyone at the camp for making my stay more than perfect and I honestly hope to see you guys again <3

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 12 March 2018

I spent 11 blissful days at Surf & Yoga Mirissa. Got to the camp on Feb 19th and had only planned to stay 4 days. However, as soon as I got there I felt like I was home and realized that I wanted to spend the remainder of my vacation at the camp. Fortunately, they were able to let me keep my awesome jungalow room for the time needed and so I settled into yoga/surf camp life. The best thing about this camp is the incredible vibes that are shared by staff and passed on through the guests that stay there. The staff do everything in their power to ensure that you feel accommodated, from menu items to yoga routines and surf lessons. I particularly loved spending time with the yoga staff (Asma, Renae, Derya and Marta) and was able to learn a great deal from each of them. The surf lesson are a lot of fun (even for a newcomer to surfing such as me) as well as the vegan cafe is the best food I ate in the 3 weeks I spent in Sri Lanka (kudos to Susan and Ana for their Ahimsa bowls), they even indulged me and let me bake my own vegan treats while I was there . Priyal (the owner) does a fantastic job of putting everything together and ensuring that things run as smoothly as possible. Miss everyone there tons and can’t wait to go back!

Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 11 March 2018

The property lies at the end of Mirissa so you are not in the touristic and hustling center but if you want that, it's only a 15 min walk or a short tuktuk ride away. The owner created a friendly, peaceful place where you can meet a lot of great characters or find some quiet peace if you are rather looking for that. Yoga and surfing are scheduled three times a day. Yoga teacher as well as the surfing instructors are friendly and authetically interested in your personal progress. I especially ennkjoyed the evening yoga sessions with the panorama of the ocean. Rooms are big, having nice balkonies or you book a jungalow (small hut in the back of the property). The beach is a 5 min walk away.
Breakfast is tasty. Speaking of tasty: The vegan cafe at the property is extraodinary delicious.
Thank you for these wonderful 7 days and I would always come back.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 3 March 2018

My husband and I stayed here for a week in February. From the offset the place seemed quite disorganised. Although some staff were nice, others were unfriendly and did not make us feel very welcomed. The room was basic and we expected more considering the price we paid. We loved the yoga and the teacher but were disappointed with the surfing. The website said there would be no more than 4 students to 1 teacher but this was not the case. My husband ended up surfing alone a lot of the time as there was minimal guidance. There was also the promise of photos and a video but that didn’t happen. All in all, it was okay. The yoga and Vegan Cafe were the best parts of the experience. We expected more for the money we paid.

Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Penelope M
surf-sri_lanka, Team at Surf & Yoga Mirissa, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2018

Hi Penelope,

Thanks for the email.

We had a very high student turn up even from outside, which was why we had more instructor to student ratio than usual. You had the choice, however, to go at 7.30 am class which is much less crowded, but most people want to go either at 10.30 or 4.30 pm.

The videos and photos are on the way, and if you have a bit of patience, please wait and we will send you the dropbox link :)

Thanks for the comment on vegan cafe and yoga.

We are looking forward to improving our services based on your feedback and thank you for visiting us!

Surf & Yoga team