Free cancellation until 07/29
US$88
US$116
US$103
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
TripAdvisor
1,177 results
All reviewsexclusive usewedding venuewedding breakfastwedding receptiongroupon dealspa facilitiesjunior suitelovely hotelsecret escapessauna and steam roomevening mealfrom start to finishrelaxing breakfour poster bedrelaxation roomnight breakmy partner
Reviewed 3 April 2018

Wonderful spa and pool, great food , friendly helpful staff , we really enjoyed our stay, thank you . comfy bed and light beautifully decorated room , relaxing atmosphere, log fire, glass of bubbly , we will be back

Reviewed 3 April 2018

On a recent birthday treat we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Rowton Hall. I would describe the décor as very attractive, comfortable and classy with little colonial touches. We were upgraded to an Executive Double Room which was a lovely room with an adjoining dressing room, there was even a TV in the bathroom as well as the bedroom. The bed was extremely comfortable especially the pillows ( I struggle with hotel pillows but these were perfect). The room was lovely and quiet, very little in the way of passing traffic. All the staff we met were very friendly and helpful. The food in the restaurant was delicious, we were only planning on a two course evening meal i.e., main and a pudding but the chef sent us a complimentary soup which was really tasty, it was served in a teacup and saucer - so unusual/cute - we ate it with the teaspoon which was already on the table instead of a large soup spoon. The whole meal was lovely. Breakfast was just as great as the evening meal, there was a choice of continental breakfast or cooked breakfast, we had the individually cooked breakfast and I would highly recommend the scrambled eggs and smoked salmon. We used the swimming pool which was a really nice temperature, the sauna and steam room were a little hot for me so I gave them a miss but my partner thoroughly enjoyed them. The leisure facilities were as impressive as the rest of this beautiful spacious hotel. I would highly recommend a stay at this lovely hotel and I hope to visit again soon.

Room Tip: Located in a very quiet area. I think all the rooms would be good.
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

My wife and I loved our 2 nights stay at Rowton Hall, the spa facilities were excellent, room accommodation was great but the real highlight was the food. We ate here both nights and the meals were simply superb.

Highly recommended !!!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

We were given this as a Christmas Present .The hotel was perfect also the rooms.
We can't praise the staff enough and our evening meal was really good

We will stay again as had such lovely break

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Pleasant hotel with exceptional staff, who were incredibly helpful and accommodating. Food was fantastic and beautifully presented, bedrooms were spacious and clean although could do with a little facelift, overall a very pleasant and relaxing weekend.