Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
$99
View deal
Hotels.com
Priceline$99
Travelocity$102
eDreams$99
Orbitz.com$102
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 9, 2022

The DelParco hotel was a huge surprise to me, long time since that happened at a hotel. The interior design, the decor and the technology used in the hotel is amazing, room is great and large. Higly recommended from me.

Date of stay: February 2022
1  Thank TM2205
Reviewed July 13, 2020

I was not a guest of the hotel, but I needed to use some of their services. The staff has been remarkably generous and welcoming.
I was also very impressed with the technology they packed in such a niche place.
Very highly recommended.

Date of stay: July 2020
Reviewed February 15, 2020 via mobile

The location is great if you are in the area for visiting companies nearby. Otherwise there is not much going on in this area.

Hotel is new and very stylishly decorated and furnished. Rooms were spacy and well equipped. Everything was clean and staff was kind and always there to help if needed.

The breakfast needs a special mention since it is super delicious!

We will be coming here again!

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed January 28, 2020

An amazing hotel in a beautiful countryside of Buttrio. The staff were a delight and the courtesy extended is unparalleled. We enjoyed every bit of the stay. The rooms are cozy comfortable warm and pleasant for a nice stay. The breakfast spread is one of the best with amazing fruits and cheese options. The staff working there are really hard working and always there to help you. Please go and visit this hotel. It's a customer's delight

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank SuvrojitS1
Reviewed January 14, 2019

I am always a little reactant to review a hotel based on just a single night's stay, as you don't necessarily get a true feel for the hotel, however, sometimes, that's all you have to go on.

My room was large, modern and well appointed. Including mini-bar and robut, free internet. Bathroom was modern, large and with separate shower and bath.

I used the restaurant for an evening meal and also for breakfast and it had a good variety and standard Italian breakfast optons.

Staff spoke English, were helpful and accommodating throughout my stay,

Price was competitive, meaning that overall my stay was great value.

Whilst Buttrio is a central location if visiting Trieste, Venice and Udine, the hotel itself is located in a strip-mall on the side of a busy main road (not that any traffic noise could be heard inside).

This is a business hotel and I would recommend it to others and stay here again myself.

Date of stay: January 2019