Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
George F
Subic Bay Freeport Zone, Philippines

Great service and wonderful place to stay

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Apr 6, 2022
The ambiance in this resort is so relaxing and inviting. Great hotel service and food. The rooms and very decent and clean making our stay very convenient. Nice view from the veranda, overlooking the pool. Would love to bring my family here soon.
Date of stay: February 2022
    ₱2,816
    ₱2,244
      ₱2,816
    5.1 km from The Peacock Garden
    ELICONSUITE...NEED PEACE AND QUIETE  STAYCATION LUSH GREEN ENVIRONMENT & FRIENDLY STAFF
    ₱973
      3.0 km from The Peacock Garden
      Multiple ways to pay
      5.0 km from The Peacock Garden
      Earn Trip Coins after your stay
        ₱875
      • Booking.com
      View more hotels in Baclayon
      See what travelers are saying:
      Selected filters
      Reviewed March 18, 2020

I stayed here with my partner, mum and step dad for three days a couple of weeks ago.

This is a gorgeous hotel with really stunning grounds, The staff are friendly and helpful.
      We all had spa treatments which we really enjoyed. I would definitely recommend this hotel if you are looking for somewhere to relax.

Date of stay: March 2020
      Reviewed March 14, 2020 via mobile

We prefer places the "locals" frequent and The Peacock is such a place.
      It's not fancy, but clean; not roomy, but workable.
      Dad's soup was HOT! Exactly how he likes it. Four of us had the chicken fried steak which was very good - the mashed potatoes were real mashed potatoes.
      Service was good, not great, but our server was friendly.
      Would definitely return to this establishment.

Date of stay: March 2020
      Trip type: Traveled with family
      Reviewed January 13, 2020

I chose Peacock Garden for our Christmas family Holiday for various reasons. We stayed before in low season and it was terrific (review here was submitted) . Unfortunately this time it was not as "perfect" as before, maybe because it is high season and because they were truly very busy. I have mentioned numerous times I am in the Hotel industry and I can understand that when the ... hits the fan, it can be tough.
      There are so many nice touches. The pool remains absolutely fabulous , so are the views and this Roman alike gem of a Hotel on the beautiful island of Bohol. We found a certain inflexibility from the staff and specifically management of the Hotel this time. We found that they employed a lot of very young staff for the busy season, probably trainees, they were nice but totally untrained. You are not doing these young people any favors by letting them run and not teach them the ropes. There was confusion, in Room service, housekeeping, etc. - we are not easy guests, I get that , but we also paid good dollars to go there. My spouse was more upset than me, my kids however had a good time, as the resort really and truly is nice to children and caters to them. For that I am appreciative. The food was still good, but it was better last time and I felt some of the sauces were a bit "ready made" but I may be wrong. I refer specifically to German/European food which, as a born Swiss and trained Chef, I know. Love some of their dishes , and often think , maybe their menus are way too large. That's a funny complaint because I actually like the huge choice. But, in high season? Wines are WAY too expensive. This is not Thailand or Indonesia/Malaysia/Singapore where wines have to be sold for huge bucks due to import duty. Management is hardly visible. Take this as creative criticism and we will be back. Thank you all and Happy New Year.

Date of stay: December 2019
      3  Thank remimi2017
      Reviewed January 6, 2020 via mobile

Pros:
      1. Nice place with an infinity pool and jacuzzi where you can watch awesome sunsets
      2. Hotel has the ambience of a great colonial house with antiques from the 1800s some of which have been used or previously owned by our national hero
      3. They have a small collection of books (children's books, political science, mythology, literature etc) that you may borrow from the front desk
      4. Polite, efficient, and subduedly friendly staff, would remind you of old world butlers
      5. Comfortable bed and beddings
      6. Tasty and substantial breakfast (you get a made to order menu on top of the breakfast buffet)
      7. Free transfers to the airport or ferry port
      8. Rooms with great view of the sea

Cons:
      1. Property is starting to show some signs of wear (eg peeled paint and door panels, creaky floorboards)
      2. No Wi-Fi in rooms

Date of stay: January 2020
      Trip type: Traveled with family
      3  Thank Tabby B
      Reviewed December 26, 2019

Lovely, smiling staff... large, beautiful surroundings with a great pool... spacious rooms and comfortable beds... everything perfect hear... great wine list and cocktails too.... just don't dine; everything so poor, from breakfast to dinner... perfect, otherwise...

Date of stay: December 2019