Review Highlights
Great experience

It wss grest, awesome, beautiful, I lo e everything, sea, animales, Sand, water, equipment, and... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
josu_h495
via mobile
My first time, the best time

Reviewed 28 February 2021
Xavi P
via mobile

All reviews captain sam amazing experience the reefs dive master visit cozumel dive shop fresh fruit fish diving experience these guys equipment rays boat safety
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 March 2021 via mobile

Excellent experience. The best instructor for my first time. We have seen sharks and eagle ray. No doubt I will be back with godivers .

Reviewed 22 February 2021 via mobile

We did a full dive day with them, they took us to palancar caves which turned out to be my favorite dive ever. The staff is amazing and well prepared!! Must do when you visit Cozumel.

1  Thank 583mariacristinat
Reviewed 19 February 2021 via mobile

The trip was excellent. Carlos was the best!! I was very worried because I have sinus and ear problems, but I had no issues at all. This was my first time divings, so Carlos was very patient and informative. I would do it again in a heartbeat.

1  Thank normaaY1211RS
Reviewed 23 August 2020 via mobile

We always dive with Go Divers. Our whole family loves the entire friendly staff. Great equipment, awesome boat! They always take small dive groups which we love. We’ve also done a wonderful family snorkel day and picnic with them and it was so much fun for all of us! Thank you Roger, Giovanni, Carlos and Sammie We’ll see you soon!

Date of experience: August 2020
1  Thank leeannf875
Reviewed 29 February 2020 via mobile

My wife Elizabeth and I have been diving in Cozumel for ten years. When our favorite dive shop scuba gamma closed its doors and sold the business we were skeptical of how the new owners would run the business. Since go divers took over the they have found a way to keep the amazing personal level of service and safety while totally updating and upgrading all the equipment as well as our beloved boat Columba. You will never feel safer or have a better experience with any other dive operation on the island. I've also dived with several other companies and go divers is by far the most professional and friendly. It's great to know that our old company is in their hands and we have new lovely members to add to our Cozumel family. They are wonderful people and we can't wait to return.

Date of experience: February 2020