Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Brilliant

Organised as part of a friends 30th and couldn’t ask for a better day! Instructor was friendly and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
christofff92
via mobile
Shooting start to the birthday weekend

Another fab trip to Field Sport UK. As always, the staff were amazing and everything was set up... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
kevr333
via mobile

All reviews great fun whole experience tea and coffee fantastic afternoon safe environment fantastic experience her birthday my partner couple of hours clay pigeon shooting air rifle axe throwing field sport pistol shooting pump action zombie kelly
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2021

Clive and Kelly were fantastic hosts. From Kelly's cheerfull initial greeting to Clives in depth and friendly instruction. In the classroom Clive took the time to answer all my questions and the course material was presented in a lively and entertaining way. On the range Clive was patient, positive and a great coach.
I fully recommend.

Date of experience: April 2021
FieldSportUK, Manager at Field Sport UK, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate it.
I am so pleased you enjoyed the CPSA Combine course at Field Sport UK.
I will pass on your kind comments to Clive

Reviewed 24 January 2021

Me and my friend visiting in the Autumn. We were greeted warmly on entry and our instructor provided a light hearted and supportive Axe Throwing session building our confidence, technique and activity time. The people at Field Sport are first class and we will be back soon for sure.

Date of experience: October 2020
1  Thank FBList

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate it.
I am so pleased you enjoyed your Axe throwing experience at Field Sport UK.
We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 29 December 2020

I attended an air gun shooting experience, as i had been considering purchasing an air rifle for a while. The experience was really good fun, and the instructor was both knowledgeable and enthusiastic with regards to our questions about the equipment we were using. I later bought an air rifle and booked in for an introduction to setting up an air rifle on the range. I was informed about air gun safety, setting up the gun, maintenance, and also how to set up my telescopic sights. A really enjoyable hour with some practice time afterwards. Again the instructor was excellent and answered all my questions plus some other stuff i hadn`t considered. I would thoroughly recommend Field sports UK and will be there again very soon.
PS their Covid protocols are of the highest standards

Date of experience: November 2020

Hi
Thank you so much for taking the time to review and recommend us, we really appreciate it.
I am so pleased you enjoyed the air gun tuition at Field Sport UK.

Reviewed 13 December 2020 via mobile

Another great day at Field sport. Universally loved by 3 generations of my family. It wasn't my first trip and it definitely won't me by last. Really well looked after by Pete and Kelly. Thanks

Date of experience: December 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate it.
I am so pleased you enjoyed your experience at Field Sport UK again.
We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 8 December 2020

We had the Zombie Blast Fest. A fabulous and very well organised experience. Kirsty met us at the gate and Pete was our instructor. Both were excellent and made sure we had an amazing time.
All areas followed Covid guidelines and they had really thought about our safety thus we felt very Covid safe.
Well done guys we had a great time.

Date of experience: December 2020
FieldSportUK, Owner at Field Sport UK, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate it.
I am so pleased you enjoyed our zombie Blatt fest experience, and felt safe with our COVID Guideline.