“Not for Me”
Review of Mr.Brownie

Mr.Brownie
Ranked #4 of 2,816 Restaurants in Da'an
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Description: Mr. Brownie loves brownies the most, who's dream is build a biggest beautiful "Brownis Kingdom". We make our brownie as a artwork by our own hands, mix all the high quality ingredients and pure cholate together for each unique exterior brownies. We're very welcome you to enjoy all the happiness by our delicious brownies.
Reviewed 1 July 2017

I love brownies, so I had high hopes for Mr. Brownie based on all the positive ratings, but I was disappointed. I may have just ordered the wrong item, or it might have been a less than perfect batch. My brownie (extra dark) was dry, cakey, and didn't have a very good flavor.

The staff is very nice and accommodating. The space is tiny, but clean and cute (it seems geared toward girls in the teens / early 20's).

ChialingW, 業者 at Mr.Brownie, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2017

Thank you for coming and trying out our brownies! We are brownie lovers ourselves, so we value the taste and texture of the brownies a lot. Your brownie served might be heated for too long, causing it to be less moist.
We have spent time to improve our heating process. You are very welcomed to come back at any time. We would like to serve you a free brownie as compensation.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Ordered a bear shaped coffee drink but boss wasnt in and was told only the boss could make the drink. Decided on a flat white for my wife. They took 15 min with only two other people in the café. Turns out the three girls in thr back didnt know how to make a flat white. Was luke warm and had no foam. Got a cappuccino to go and took another 15 min. Very unfortunate for a place that is supposed to be number one in the city.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

We didn't care for the brownies, but thought the "brownccinos" (sp?) were phenomenal. We sampled two different types of brownies and found them both overly dry and dense. We didn't finish either of them and I've never seen my wife leave chocolate on the table. However, both of the brownie drinks were delicious. I'd absolutely return for the drinks, but would skip the brownies.

- 1 star rating for the brownies
- 5 star rating for the brownie drinks
---> averaged them for a 3 star rating overall

Reviewed 24 April 2017

A great place to go for afternoon tea! Their brownies and waffles are delicious even for someone like me who don't really like sweet stuff. And their brownies are so CUTE!!

Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped by this place for a little treat. The brownies are yummy and come in a range of delicious flavours. I had a set of a classic brownie with an iced rose milk, which I thoroughly recommend- this was delicious. The set was 500 NT. Nice, cutesy cafe in a popular shopping area for cute womens boutique clothing. The brownies, however, were much smaller than I expected. Would still re-visit!