“Yummy brownie and iced rose milk”
Review of Mr.Brownie

Mr.Brownie
Ranked #5 of 2,897 Restaurants in Da'an
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Description: Mr. Brownie loves brownies the most, who's dream is build a biggest beautiful "Brownis Kingdom". We make our brownie as a artwork by our own hands, mix all the high quality ingredients and pure cholate together for each unique exterior brownies. We're very welcome you to enjoy all the happiness by our delicious brownies.
Reviewed 19 April 2017 via mobile

Stopped by this place for a little treat. The brownies are yummy and come in a range of delicious flavours. I had a set of a classic brownie with an iced rose milk, which I thoroughly recommend- this was delicious. The set was 500 NT. Nice, cutesy cafe in a popular shopping area for cute womens boutique clothing. The brownies, however, were much smaller than I expected. Would still re-visit!

Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

I went this place it's very nice place I love this place . Definitely I recumbent this place when I go Taipei I will going agan

Reviewed 16 April 2017 via mobile

Delicious Brownies ❤❤❤ I really enjoy the melting chocolate a lot I'm gonna take my besties here again!

Reviewed 4 April 2017 via mobile

Should not have 5 stars. The only guess is they only ordered the brownies to go. The restaurant has many issues. Principle of which is that it is way too slow! They cannot charge these prices and not hire experienced help. We ordered a sandwich, two ice cream brownies, and crepes - 4 people - not unreasonable - 95 minutes!!! We know this because we took photos of the cute place when we arrived. Great brownies but should be a take out place - not serve food. There is no reason this has 5 stars if they are to be judged on the service and food in addition to the brownies. The hot chocolate came piled with Lucky Charmes style marshmallows- stick to brownies and if you serve food hire experienced help. Hour and a half for desert is crazy!

ChialingW, 業者 at Mr.Brownie, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2017

Sorry for disappointing you.
However, we checked the record to find out that you took an order on 9 p.m. and we served the last dish on 9:45.
We close at 10pm, hence it is not possible to serve all the meal for 95mins after 9:00pm.
We've also treated panini as compensation, and we hoped you enjoyed it and all the other meals.
We apologize for the lack of hands at night which made you wait longer than you've expected. However, we still wish you have an objective and fair opinion on us.
Hope you had a great time in our restaurant and in Taiwan. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 26 March 2017

This little cafe in Da’an District is amazing. Enjoy their soooo yummy food in a cosy environment. I had a chocolate brownie muffin with a melted chocolate core covered in thin chocolate coat.