“the food was delicious~”

Pico Pico Restaurant and Bar
Ranked #376 of 2,825 Restaurants in Da'an
Reviewed 19 October 2017

The service, the food and also the cocktails were good.
I lived in Peru for few months, so I wasn't really expect the Peruvian restaurant in Taiwan will be authentic but I was wrong...
Only the ceviche needed to add more flavors in it, the rest of our orders, quinoa salad, the grill chicken, were reminded me the times in Peru with the combination of delicate food and ingredients.
The cocktails were also good.

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I’ve traveled to Taipei many times but only just found this place, I wish I’d discovered it before. Two of is ate the asparagus with fried egg and spicy cheese sauce, roasted warm peach salad and the extremely delicious home-made meguez sausage. It was sufficient. I also enjoyed the honey beer. Nice relaxed atmosphere and good service too. I will return.

Reviewed 16 May 2016 via mobile

Easily one of my favorite places to eat in Taipei. I love the grilled octopus and everyone who says they don't like octopus has changed their mind after trying this one. The salad with pork belly croutons is delicious and as other reviewers have said, the asparagus appetizer is great. The zucchini fries can be too greasy but do yourself a favor and order the tortilla (omelet) of the day. Every one I have tried, no matter what I thought based on the description has been great. Nice cocktails and good wine and beer selection. If they have blue cheese carbonara, get it!

Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

Have been 4 times. Fine dining experience at reasonable prices. Highly recommend the steak. As well the bar includes extremely well trained bartenders for incredible cocktails. A recommendation for a romantic evening or for small dinner party.

Reviewed 11 January 2016

Shared dishes of selected tapas, good choice for everyone and little chicken skewered for children( and adults) was popular with the family.